HPU B.Ed 2022 notification will be announced tentatively in the month of April by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. The Himachal Pradesh University in collaboration with the Himachal Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct HPU B.Ed Admissions 2022. Candidates must download the HPU BEd 2022 Prospectus from this article. The exam is organized once every year at the university level. The candidates will be enrolled in the B.Ed. course for two years duration. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about HPU B.Ed 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check HPU B.Ed status from below:
Exam Status of HPU B.Ed 2022
|HPU B.Ed notification||To be Announced|
|Exam date||21 August 2022|
|Brochure 2022 Pdf||Download PDF|
- HPU B.Ed 2022 Application Form on 08 April 2022 on the official website. The last date to apply for the exam is 06 May 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Aspirants can check the important dates for HPU B.Ed 2022 Application Form below in the given table & accordingly can apply.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Availability of Application form||8 April 2022|
Last date to submit the application form
|6 May 2022|
Last date for the editing form
|7-9 May 2022|
Issuing an Admit card
|17 May 2022|
Entrance exam for HPU B.Ed will be held on
|27 May 2022|
|7 June 2022|
|15 June 2022|
HPU B.Ed 2022 Application form
HPU B.Ed 2022 application form will be available online. The other details regarding the registration form for Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2021 are given below:
- HPU B.Ed examination form 2022 can be filled online only.
- The applicant will need to have an email id & a valid contact number.
- Login with the details with Unique Registration Number & Password.
- Fill the application form with the details like personal details, educational details, etc.
- Then upload the scanned images of the photograph & signature.
- Select the examination centre for the entrance test.
- After that make the fee payment else the form will be considered incomplete.
- After submission of the form, the applying candidates are advised to take out the printout of the form for future use.
Note- For any query regarding the application form candidates can call 0177-2833648.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Application Fee
The registration fees for the HPU B.Ed is given in the table below:
Mode of Payment:
Online: The applying candidate will be able to make the fee payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
HPU B.Ed Registration Form 2021
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 1100/-|
|Antyodaya/IRDP/SC/ST candidates||Rs 550/-|
Note- The candidates must keep the below points.
- IRDP or Integrated Rural Development Program
- The candidates are advised to keep the confirmation page and proof of fee payment safely for any future references.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form the candidates must know the eligibility. The B.Ed entrance test eligibility criteria in HPU are as follows:
- The applicants with minimum 50% marks/5.0 CGPA/grade B (minimum 45% marks/4.51 CGPA for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the Bachelor's degree (Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Arts) &/or in the Master's degree (Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce)from a recognized university are eligible.
- Minimum 55% marks or 5.51 CGPA or Grade B+ (minimum 50% marks/5.01 CGPA for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology (specialization in Science & Mathematics) from the recognized board are eligible.
- Those whose results are awaited for the BA/B.Sc./B.Com. final year or Master's Degree, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or any other qualification equivalent thereto examination also can appear.
- There is no upper age limit to appear in this exam.
Note- No relaxation, even of 0.01% in the above-prescribed percentage of marks shall be granted for the entrance exam under any circumstances.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
HPU B.Ed 2022 exam pattern can be checked below in the given table:
Paper Pattern for HPU B.Ed 2022
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Marks Allotted||150 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||Each Correct Response will get 1 mark and there will be No Negative Marking for the wrong answer|
| Minimum Qualifying Marks||35 % for General Caste and SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped candidates will get the relaxation of 5% marks.|
Section Wise division of Marks and Questions for HPU B.Ed 2021
|Sections||Marks ||Number of Questions|
|Language and Comprehension||40||40|
|Knowledge of National Commission & Committees of Education||20||20|
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude||40||40|
HPU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The HPU B.Ed 2022 exam will be held on the basis of the Syllabus of Graduation level. The questions will be asked from the subjects General Awareness, Language and Comprehension, Knowledge of National Commission & Committees of Education and Teaching Aptitude & Attitude.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The University will provide the facility of downloading the HPU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card from its official website. Check the other relevant information about the Hall Ticket below in the given points:
- The applicants are required to download their Admit Card from the website of the university only.
- The candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- The Admit cards will be uploaded on a provisional basis and do not entail the final eligibility of the candidate for admission to the course.
- The Admit Card will have the details like Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Photograph, Date, Time, Venue of the Entrance Test.
- The candidate is advised to carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein before the date of examination and if there is any issue bring to the notice of the competent authority.
- In case of any discrepancy in the Hall Ticket, the candidate should immediately inform in writing to the University along with the requisite fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Make sure to have the Call letter in the examination hall as without it entry would not be possible in the examination hall.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Answer Keys
Before the declaration of the result, the HPU B.Ed 2022 Answer Keys will be moderated by a committee of the subject expert immediately after the Entrance Test.
- In case a question has more than one correct answer, the committee will indicate the same in its report and where if no answer is correct, recommendations to this effect will also be made by the committee.
- The committee will also point out the printing error(s) in questions and their key answers, if any, and make necessary recommendations.
- Thus, the decision/recommendations of the Moderation Committee shall be final and the result and its category-wise merit list will be declared/notified as per schedule.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Results
HPU B.Ed result of all the candidates has been declared and made available on the University website. Those who will appear in the exam can go know the other relevant information from the below lists:
- No detailed marks card will be sent to the candidates via post or any other medium.
- The candidates will be able to see their results/merit on the University website.
- There will be no re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheet once published.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Method of Resolving the Tie
If two or more candidates will obtain equal aggregate marks in the HPU B.Ed. 2022 entrance test, then their inter-se merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in order of section-wise performance in the entrance test as follows:
- Teaching Aptitude & Attitude
- Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English)
- General Awareness(Mainly HP & India)
- Knowledge of National Commission & Committees of Education
- Logical Reasoning
- Even ties still persist after applying above, then the candidate older in age shall be given preference.
HPU B.Ed 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the merit of the entrance test, the HPU B.Ed 2021 Counselling will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for the online counselling for which the date and schedule will be made available on the University website.
- There will be a centralized counselling system for HPU B.Ed entrance exam to allot the available seats in various colleges of education to the candidates through online counselling by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- While going for the counselling the aspirants must carry the mandatory documents in original to the centre.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Seat Reservations
The reservation of seats for HPU B.Ed 2022 for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman and Physically handicapped categories will be as per the existing rules of the Himachal Pradesh Government. The other reservation details can be checked below in the given points:
- 85% of seats are reserved for the Bonafide/Domicile resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- 15% will be open to the candidates of other states /UTs.
- All the candidates will have to produce a bonafide /domicile certificate at the time of admission.
- 10% out of 85% state quota seats in non-government self-financing institutions shall be treated as
management quota seats and shall be brought out of the purview of centralized counselling to be
conducted by the University.
- The management of the institute shall fill up management quota seats on the merit basis of the entrance test through its own counselling in a transparent manner. There shall be no reservation, whatsoever, in respect of the prescribed management quota seats. The basic eligibility criteria shall remain the same as in the case of other students.
Download HPU BEd 2021-22 Prospectus Pdf
HPU B.Ed 2022 Highlights
The HPU B.ed 2022 short summary is given in the below table:
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor of Education |
|Acronym||HPU B.Ed 2022|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once |
|HPU B.Ed 2021 Official Website||https://admissions.hpushimla.in/|
About Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh University was established on 22 July 1970. It is a non-profit university located at the Summer Hill about 5 Km away from the hill station Shimla. The university campus is green with tall and lush green trees of deodars, oats, pines and rhododendrons. It is accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC), UGC.
The H.P. University Evening College was established in July 1962 to cater to the needs of economically weaker sections. Admission to the college is restricted to employed men following the principle of earning while learning the women are exempted from this condition.