HPU B.Ed 2021 Result or Merit List will be released by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla for those candidates who will qualify the Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor of Education 2021 entrance exam. If there will be a tie between candidates then the authority will follow a few criteria to resolve the same. The candidates can read the below article to know more about the HPU B.ED Merit List 2021.
HPU B.Ed Merit List/Result 2021 Dates
The candidates can check HPU B.Ed Result 2021 entrance exam dates underneath;
HPU B.Ed Result 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
|HPU B.Ed Result 2021 release date||To be announced|
|Date of Declaration of Merit list||To be announced|
|HPU B.Ed entrance exam 2021 date||To be announced|
Aspirants are advised to stay in touch of this page to know the dates which will be updated here.
HPU B.Ed 2021 Results
The HPU B.Ed result of all the candidate will be declared after the release of answer key. Those who will appear in the exam can go know the other relevant information from the below lists:
- The authority will not send the detail marks card to the candidates via post ar any other medium.
- The candidates will have to check their result/merit in the University website.
- There will be no re-checking/re-evaluation of answer-sheet once published.
- Applicants must keep the scorecard printout copy with safety till the admission process gets over.
How to Download HPU B.Ed Result 2021?
Candidates will have to follow below-mentioned steps to check/download the HPU B.Ed 2021 entrance exam result:
- Visit the Himachal University web portal.
- A link will be provided named as " HPU B.Ed 2021 Result" click on the same.
- A new page will open where login details will be asked to enter. Fill the details and submit.
- Result will be displayed on submitting the details.
- Download the same & get the printout of it for further uses.
HPU B.Ed Merit List 2021
The candidates can check HPU B.Ed entrance exam merit list details hearby:
- The combined and category-wise merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the entrance test and will be notified by the Controller of the Examinations and the same shall be uploaded on the University website.
- Just by assigning the rank in this merit list will not confer any right for admission.
- The admission will be made subject to fulfilment of the prescribed eligibility criteria on verification of the original certificates/documents and availability of seat(s) in the concerned college(s) at the time of counselling.
HPU B.ED 2021 Inter-se Merit for Ex-Servicemen / Defence Personnel
In the case of the category of Ex-Servicemen/ Wives/Wards of Ex-Servicemen/Wives/Widows/Wards of Defence personnel, their merit shall be determined in the following manner:
- First preference shall be given to the Ex-Servicemen, appeared in the entrance test.
- The second preference will be given to the wards of Armed Forces personnel by States/UTs
for admission to Medical/Professional/non-Professional Courses. The list of priorities will be as follows:-
- 1st priority- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in any war.
- 2nd priority- Wards of disabled in action and boarded out from service.
- 3rd priority- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died while in service with death attributable to military service.
- 4th priority- Wards of disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service.
- 5th priority- Wards of Ex-Servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards:
- Param Vir Chakra
- Ashok Chakra
- Maha Vir Chakra
- Kirti Chakra
- Vir Chakra
- Shaurya Chakara
- Sena, Nau Sena, Vayu Sena Medal
- 6th priority- Wards of Ex-Servicemen.
- 7th priority- Wives of defence personnel disabled in action and boarded out from service, defence personnel disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service & ex-Servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
- 8th priority- Wards of Serving Personnel.
- 9th priority- Wives of Serving Personnel.
HPU B.ED 2021 Inter-se Merit
The following procedure shall be adopted to resolve the tie between two or more candidates obtained equal aggregate marks in the B.Ed. entrance test:
- Teaching Aptitude & Attitude marks will be considered.
- If tie will still persist then the candidates having more marks in Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English) will be given a higher rank.
- General Awareness(Mainly HP & India) marks will be considered if the above criteria will fail.
- If a tie still persists then the applicants having higher marks in Knowledge of National Commission & Committees of Education will be ranked higher.
- If the above criteria will fail the aspirant who will have more marks in Logical Reasoning will be given a priority.
- Even if, the tie still persist after exhausting the above procedure, then the candidate older in age shall be given preference.