HSEE 2020 Result is to be declared on 30 September 2020 on the official website. To check the download the rank list examinees must have their login credentials. Humanities and Social Science Entrance Examination was held on 09 September. The Rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained in the exam. A separate category wise merit lists will also be prepared. Candidates belonging to GEN-EWS and OBC-NCL category must score at least 45% & SC and ST categories must score at least 25% in order to be in their respective rank lists. Read the complete article to know other details about HSEE Result 2020.
HSEE 2020 Result Dates
To stay updated with all the important dates for HSEE 2020 Result check the table below:
HSEE Merit List Dates
|HSEE 2020 Result ||Important dates|
|HSEE 2020 Exam date |19 April 2020 28 July 2020
09 September 2020
|HSEE 2020 Result declaration|15 May 30 September 2020
|HSEE 2020 Offer Letter issue|16 May 30 September 2020
HSEE 2020 Result
Read the below points to know about HSEE Result 2020:
- The authority will release the result on 30 September 2020 on the official website.
- Aspirants will have to enter login credentials to download the rank list.
- The scorecard will not be sent via post or mail to any of the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to GEN-EWS and OBC-NCL category must score at least 45% SC and ST categories candidates must score at least 25% to be called for further admission rounds
- Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the Result, as to be produced when asked during the admission process.
HSEE 2020 Merit List
The Rank list will be prepared based on HSEE 2020 aggregate marks.
- A common rank list will be made up of candidates who score at least 50%.
- Separate rank lists will be prepared corresponding to GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories.
- A Common Rank List (CRL) will be prepared for PwD candidates.
- To be in the PwD rank list, candidates must score at least 25% in aggregate.
- Separate category wise list will be prepared for PwD candidates.
- Seats will be allotted using the rank lists and the number of seats available in each category.
HSEE 2020 Tie Resolving Criteria
In case of a tie between candidates, HSEE 2020 tie-breaking criteria will be followed to provide better rank. Check the details below:
- A candidate scoring higher aggregate marks will receive a better rank.
- If still, a tie will persist then the candidate who scores more marks in Part II (Essay) will be given a higher rank.
- If ties occur in both Part II and aggregate marks, the examinee with more marks in the “General Studies” section of Part I will be given a higher rank.
- If ties occur in all of the aggregate, Essay writing, and General studies marks, one who scores more marks in the “Analytical Abilities” section of Part I will receive a higher rank.
- If still, the ties occur after all these tie-breaking criteria, the candidate is given the same rank.
How to check HSEE 2020 Result?
Below are the mentioned steps to check & download HSEE merit List 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the Result section.
Step 2: Thereafter a new window is opened where the examinees need to enter their Login credentials (Register Email -ID/Login ID and Password )
Step 3: After Result is displayed on the page.
Step 4: Check Result and download it for future use and reference.