ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 is going to be held on 17 September 2021. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 is conducted to grant admission to various Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is for admission to PhD. Degree Programmes. Candidates who have completed their post-graduation with a minimum of OGPA required are eligible to apply for the exam. For more details regarding admit cards, eligibility, exam centres, etc. candidates can read the article below.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 Status
Candidates can check all relevant details regarding the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||The exam will be held on 17 September 2021|
- ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 entrance exam will be conducted on 17 September 2021.
- NTA AICE JRF/SRF 2021 Admit Card has been released on 10 September 2021.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to ICAR JRP/SRF 2021 from the table given below.
ICAR JRP/SRF 2021 Schedule
|Application form availability||25 July 2021|
|Last Date to fill the application form||20 August 2021 27 August 2021|
|Correction in particulars of Application form on the website only||23-26 August 2021 28-31 August 2021|
|Issuance of Admit card||10 September 2021|
|ICAR JRF/SRF Exam Date 2021||17 September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||September 2021|
|First Round of Counselling||October 2021|
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for JRF/SRF Exam should have an understanding of the exam pattern. Detailed exam patterns can be checked below.
- Mode of Examination- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration of examination- 2 hours to complete the exam.
- Marking Scheme- +4 for every correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer.
- Questions Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 4 options.
- The medium of Paper: English only
- Section A (20 MCQs): The questions are based on general knowledge in the domain of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries, and Allied Sciences, etc.
- Section B (50 MCQs): This section questions are based on the core group subjects in PhD.
- Section C (50 MCQs): The questions in this section will be from specialized Subjects opted by the candidate for pursuing a PhD
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Answer Key
Answer Key will be released by NTA on its official website for candidates who have appeared in JRF and SRF (PhD program).
- Candidates can check it with the help of a Student Login.
- NTA will provide a facility of objecting to the Answer Key.
- The candidate can evaluate their performance by cross-checking their answers as per the marking scheme (+4 correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer) and calculate their probable score.
- Two types of the answer key are released one is unofficial and the other is official, the unofficial answer key is released just after the exam while the official answer key is released as per the scheduled date.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Result
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) 2021 Result will be declared soon after the successful conduction of the exam.
- The result will be prepared in the format of Merit List and Merit Rank List will be prepared individually for every sub-subject.
- Under each Major Subject Group as per the information provided by the candidate while filling the Application Form. The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check their results by entering the detail like registration number etc. The results will be declared on the Official website - www.icar.nta.nic.in
Note- No Re-checking or Re-evaluation Policy of answer scripts shall be entertained after the declaration of results because candidates are allowed to evaluate their own recorded responses and challenge discrepancies if any before finalizing the final answer key and declaration of the result.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Counselling
The candidate who will clear the written examination will be called for the next round which is counselling. The candidate should note that the previous year's counselling was conducted online only if the same remains this year the candidate will be notified. The candidate should preserve the Admit Card along with other documents which will be notified in counselling notice. To participate in Counselling the candidates have to register themselves by paying a certain amount of fees through Online mode.
Documents Required at the Time of ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Counselling
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original and a set of self-attested photocopies:
- High School/Class 10th certificate (As the date of birth proof)
- UG/Bachelor’s degree/ PG/ Master’s degree Certificates and Mark sheets,/grade reports in original
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) of completion of Master’s degree programme
- Admit Card, hard copy of Online Application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application (bearing name of the candidate and date)
- Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Sponsorship Certificate/ Declaration by Employer of the Candidate in case of in-service candidates.
The Candidates are offered reservations under various categories. Candidates need to ensure that they submit a proper caste and income certificate for applying for a reservation. The list and percentage of reservations are mentioned below.
- For EWS candidates reservation shall be under the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), Govt. of India.
- For the Central OBC-NCL, category candidates shall also avail the reservation at BHU, SASARD Nagaland University, CAUs, CIFE, IAFI, IVRI and NDRI as per the latest Government of India directive.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Application Form
After the candidate has checked that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, the next step is to fill out the AICE JRF/SRF 2021 application form released online by the officials. The candidate must fill the Application Form online before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle. Aspirants should keep all the documents ready before filling the application form, documents required are provided in the information brochure.
- The application form releases through Online mode on the official website.
- The application form was released on 25 July 2021.
- It must be ensured that only one application form is submitted by candidates.
- The facility of application form correction is also provided.
ICAR AIEEA SRF/JRF 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees along with the application form. Below given is the category wise fees.
ICAR AIEA SRF/JFees
|Categories||Application Fees (in INR)|
| OBC (NCL), EWS & UPS||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the online form, the candidate should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility norms set for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS). If the candidate does not fall under the eligibility criteria, their candidature might get cancelled. Below we have provided some points set by ICAR to help you understand.
- Education Qualification – Indian Nationals who have passed the Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) from any recognized University in India would be eligible to apply for the AICE SRF/JRF (PGS)
- Age Criteria – The candidate should be at least 20 years of age as of July 01, of the year of admission. There is no option relaxation allowed in the case of a minimum age limit.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF 2021 Admit Card
The candidate can download the Admit Card from the official portal of the exam. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) 2021 Admit Card has been released through Online mode.
- The admit card has released 10 -15 days before the examination on the official website.
- The candidates have to enter their Login ID and password.
- The candidate should keep the Admit Card in good condition upon receiving, as without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to give an exam.
- The admit card will contain essential details such as the Centre of examination, reporting time etc.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights below in the table:
ICAR JRP/SRF 2021 Basic Details
|Full Name of Examination||All India Competitive Examination Junior Research Fellowship/ Senior Research Fellowship|
|Conducting Body||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to P.hD|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official Website||https://www.icar.nta.nic.in/ |
|Application Form||Apply Now|