ICAR AICE SRF/JRF Admit Card 2020 has been released by NTA ( National Testing Agency) at the Official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket through the Login ID PIN or Password. All India Competitive Examination (AICE) is conducted to grant admission to various Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Ph.D. Degree Programmes. Candidates those whose application form is not completed will not be able to download the admit card. For more details regarding Admit cards candidates can read the article further.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Admit Card 2020
The Admit card for ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2020 has been released through Online mode on the NTA website. The admit card for the same comprises of crucial details like name, date of exam, name and address of test centre, timings, exam instructions etc. It must be noted that the admit card is not sent through post / offline means. Candidates must note these important points for admit card.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- No admit card will be issued to the candidates with the incomplete application form.
- The candidate has to appear for the Examination at the given Centre strictly as per the Date and Shift (Timing) indicated on the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm between 10 May 2020 to 25 May 2020.
- In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the card.
Documents needed to take in the Exam Hall
Candidates must carefully note the following documents to be taken to the examination hall on the day of examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Note: If the name has been changed (from admit card) due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document like Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document at the time of examination.
How to download ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Admit Card 2020?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020. Candidates can follow the steps below for following the steps to download the admit card below.
- Step 1: Navigate to the official website of ICAR AICE JRF/SRF - i.e icar.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Then, choose the option for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 present on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now, enter click on any of the following options.
- Step 4: Next, enter the application form number and password to download the admit card.
- Step 5: Download the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 and keep it safe for future references.
Details in ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check every detail that will be present in Admit card. They can be as follows.
- Name of candidate
- Exam Date
- Name of Test centre
- Address of Test Centre
- Important Instructions
Things not to carry to ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Test Centre
The conducting body has strictly prohibited the candidates to carry the following items to the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Test Centre.
- Textual material,
- Log Table
- Electronic Watches
- printed or written material,
- Bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device etc.
Exam Pattern of ICAR JRF/SRF 2020
The NTA is the conducting body of ICAR AICE SRF/JRF Exam 2020. The exam is conducted for a duration of 2 hours through CBT. The questions will be in the form of MCQ's and will be conducted in the medium of English only. It must be noted that for every correct answer 4 answer will be awarded and for every wrong answer -1 will be deducted. The question paper will consists of 3 sections i.e A, B & C. The Part A consists of 20 questions, Section – B comprises of 50 MCQ and Section C also 50 MCQ’s. The questions are based on general knowledge in the domain of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries, and Allied Sciences, etc. The other section will consists questions from main core subject of the candidate.