ICAR AICE SRF/JRF Application Form 2021 has been released on 25 July 2021. The candidate who has passed a Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) from any recognized University in India would be eligible to apply for the AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) ICAR JRF/SRF Exam is conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) for admission into Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural University (ICAR-AU). To know more about ICAR AICE SRF /JRF Application fees etc candidates can read the article below.
- NTA AICE JRF/SRF 2021 online application form has been extended, now the application will be available till 27 August 2021.
- ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 online registration process has been started from 25 July 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Important Dates 2021
Candidates can take a look at all the Important dates released by the ICAR for the Exams:
ICAR JRP/SRF 2021 Important Dates
|Application form availability||25 July 2021|
|Last Date to fill the application form||20 August 2021 27 August 2021|
|Correction in particulars of Application form on the website only||23-26 August 2021 28-31 August 2021|
ICAR AICE JRF / SRF Application Form 2021
The candidate must ensure all the points before submitting the ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 application form. The candidate can check all the important points in the list below:
- ICAR 2021 application form has been released online on the official website.
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates get a second chance through Application Correction Window to edit their application form.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the e-mail
address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
- Candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for ICAR 2021 examination.
- The candidate makes sure to submit the application form before the closing of the form.
Documents Required for ICAR AICE JRF/ SRF Application form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents while filling the Application form.
- Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb - 200 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb)
- Thumb impression (file size: 3kb-30kb)
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number /Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Three identical copies of the latest passport size coloured photographs (with name and date)
- Copy of payment of application fee (As a proof)
- Post-office receipt as postal dispatch proof of application.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of the online application.
Note - The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2021 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females)
How to Apply for ICAR AICE JRF/SRF?
Candidates need to have a good internet connection while filling the ICAR JRF/SRF Application form 2021. The following steps are to be followed for filling the ICAR Application form 2021.
- Step 1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step 2: Now, fill in the necessary details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Qualifications, etc.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents like the scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression after filling up the details.
- Step 4: Now, Pay the Application Fees.
- Step 5: After filling the application form, candidates will get the system generated Application Number.
- Step 6: On completing the above process applicants will have to send the hard copy of the online application and proof of fee payment to the COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the fees after the registration process. The ICAR has decided the category - wise application fees given below.
|Categories||Application Fees (in INR)|
|OBC (NCL), EWS & UPS||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, and Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
Mode of Payment
- The fees can be Paid using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Cash Deposit using e- challan at Syndicate Bank Branches Only.
ICAR AICE JRF/ SRF Application Form Correction 2021
Candidates get a second chance through which they can change or edit their mistakes. Those who had already filled the form earlier can edit it by logging in with their PIN ID. Then, they can log on to the correction window and edit the changes.
ICAR AICE JRF/ SRF Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download their admit cards after the successful completion of the examination. No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned) Applications. The ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Admit Card will be available on the official website before 10-12 days from the day of examination. The admit card will not be sent to the candidates through the post in any condition. It is important to note that in no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D.)-2021 would be issued at the Examination Centres. Therefore it is requested to candidates handle the admit card with utmost care.