ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2021 is expected to be released in the month of March 2021. The application form can be filled through Online mode. It is important for the candidates to note that they fill the application for correctly and only one form should be submitted by a candidate. ICAR JRF/SRF Exam is conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) for admission into Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural University (ICAR-AU). To know more about ICAR AICE SRF /JRF Application fees etc candidates can read the article below.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Important Dates 2021
Candidates can take a look at all the Important dates released by the ICAR for the Exams:
|Application form availability||To be Announced|
|Last Date to fill application form||To be Announced|
|Correction in particulars of Application form on website only||To be Announced|
|Photograph correction window||To be Announced|
|Issuance of Admit card||To be Announced|
|ICAR JRF/SRF Exam Date 2021||To be Announced|
ICAR AICE JRF / SRF Application Form 2021
Candidate must ensure about all the point before submitting the ICAR AICE JRF/SRF 2021 application form. The candidate can check all the important points in the list below:
- ICAR 2021 application form has been released online on the official website.
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates get a second chance through Application Correction Window to edit their application form.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on e-mail
address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
- Candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for ICAR 2021 examination.
- The candidate makes sure to submit the application form before the closing of the form.
Documents Required for ICAR AICE JRF/ SRF Application form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents while filling the Application form.
- Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb - 200 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb)
- Thumb impression (file size: 3kb-30kb)
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number /Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Three identical copies of latest passport size colored photographs (with name and date)
- Copy of payment of application fee (As a proof)
- Post-office receipt as postal dispatch proof of application.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
Note - The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2020 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females)
How to Apply for ICAR AICE JRF/SRF?
Candidates need to have good internet connection while filling the ICAR JRF/SRF Application form 2021. Following steps are to be followed for filling the ICAR Application form 2021.
- Step 1- Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step -2: Now, fill the necessary details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Qualifications etc.
- Step- 3: Upload the required documents like the scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression after filling up the details.
- Step- 4: Now, Pay the Application Fees.
- Step- 5: After filling the application form, candidates will get the system generated Application number.
- Step- 6: On completing the above process applicants will have to send the hard copy of online application and proof of fee payment to the COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the fees after the registration process. The ICAR has decided the category - wise application fees given below.
|Categories||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General, OBC (NCL), EWS & UPS||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
Mode of Payment
- The fees can be Paid using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Cash Deposit using e- challan at Syndicate Bank Branches Only.
ICAR AICE JRF/ SRF Application Form Correction 2021
Candidates gets a second chance through which they can change or edit their mistakes. Those who had already filled the form earlier can edit it by logging in with their PIN ID. Then, they can log on to the correction window and edit the changes.
ICAR AICE JRF/ SRF Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download their admit card after the successful completion of examination. No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned) Applications. The ICAR AICE JRF/SRF Admit Card will be available on the Official website before 10-12 days from the day of examination. The admit card will not be sent to the candidates through post in any condition. It is important to note that in no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AICE-JRF/SRF(PhD)-2020 would be issued at the Examination Centres. Therefore it is requested to candidates to handle the admit card with utmost care.