ASRB NET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of March by Agricultural Scientists Research Board (ASRB). It is a national-level examination conducted twice a year for offering positions of lecturers in Agricultural Universities. The Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board National Eligibility Test (ASRB NET) is conducted by the Agricultural Scientists Research Board (ASRB). The interested candidates have to go through the eligibility criteria and fill the application form beforehand to make it easier. The article gives a detailed procedure for filling the ASRB NET 2022 Application Form.
- The application form for ASRB NET 2022 or ICAR NET 2022 has not yet released by the official authority.
ASRB NET Application Form 2022 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the ASRB NET 2022 form the below-given table:
ASRB NET 2022 Schedule
|ASRB NET 2022 events||Important dates (tentative)|
|Official notification will be released on||To be announced soon|
|Starting ASRB NET online application||To be announced soon|
|ASRB NET last date||To be announced soon|
|Date of ARS 2017 (Prelims) and ASRB NET exam date||To be announced soon|
|ASRB ARS exam date|| To be announced soon|
|ASRB NET result date||To be announced soon|
Students are advised to go through the application form before filling out the appication form for ASRB NET 2022 or ICAR NET 2022.
ASRB NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their ICAR NET 2022 Eligibility before start filling the online application form on the website. Given below are some points related to ICAR eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must complete the age of 21 years as of 01 July 2020 for admission.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the entrance examination.
Nationality: Candidates must possess either the following nationality for the exam:
- Indian Citizenship
- Citizen of Nepal
- Bhutan Nationality
- The person of Indian origin but lives in Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and Eastern African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01 January 1962, with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Candidates should pass their master's degree or equivalent degree with a specialization in the respected course.
- Applicants must complete their qualification on or before the closing date of the online application form.
ASRB NET 2022 Application Form
The following details about the ICAR NET 2022 Application Form must be kept in mind before filling the application form:
- Candidates have to apply for NET Registration online on the official website.
- The form will not be accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- The candidates can register one time only with a particular e-mail ID. If they have to register again, a new mail ID must be used.
- Similarly, name, date of birth, etc., cannot be the same for two different users.
- After filling the application form and making the payment, if confirmation does not appear on the screen, the form must be re-submitted.
- The updates regarding the examination shall be sent via. E-mail only. Hence, the candidates are suggested to give a valid and working e-mail ID.
- Once the application form is submitted, corrections cannot be made. Hence, the details must be entered very carefully and precisely.
- The candidates have to check the list of available exam centers before applying for the examination.
Documents Required while filling the ASRB NET 2022 Application Form.
Candidates are required to keep a few documents handy before filling the application form for ASRB NET 2022. They may be required to be uploaded or required for entering details. The documents are as mentioned below:
- Matriculation or its equivalent certificate
- Master’s degree certificate or Provisional degree certificate or Transcript or Marks sheet(as per availability)
- Doctorate Certificate or Provisional degree certificate or Transcript or Marks Sheet (as per availability)
- A valid email ID that is in use
- Center of examination opted.
- Scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature of the candidate
- Caste certificate if it applies
- Payment details
ASRB NET 2022 Application Fee
The candidate appearing for ICAR NET 2022 also known as ASRB NET 2022, has to pay the registration fee to confirm the submission of the application form. The category-wise application fee for ASRB NET is given below:
ASRB NET Online Registration Fees 2022
|General category||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC category||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make payment through online mode only via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fees are non-refundable in any situation.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the payment confirmation page for future reference.
The submission of the application is complete only after the payment of the application fee.
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check the ICAR NET 2022 eligibility criteria before filling the application form on the official website of ASRB.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to Apply for ASRB NET 2022?
The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for ICAR National Eligibility Test 2022
. The following is a detailed step-by-step procedure to fill the ASRB NET 2022 application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website at www.asrb.org.in.
- A link by the name ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ICAR NET’ shall be there on the website.
- Click on the link. This will open a new page where the candidates have to log in.
- Click on new registration.
- Register with mail ID and get the login credentials.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Fill Online Application Form Details
- The website shall ask the candidates to fill in their details, correspondence details, educational details. The candidates are advised to fill in these details carefully.
Details to be filled in ASRB NET 2021 Application Form
The following details have to be filled in the application while applying by the candidate:
- Personal details: Candidate’s Name, Category, Father’s name, gender, email address, date of birth, nationality, the status of PWD, the status of diabetes of the candidate, etc.
- Contact details: Address correspondence, city/village, district, pin code, mobile number, etc.
- Educational details: Year of passing PG exam, Name of PG exam, State where the institution is located, year of passing/appearing for PG exams.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details of the examination they want to apply for. They have to fill in certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here, candidates have to enter their contact details such as Address, City, State
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
STEP 3: Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents
- After this, scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded.
The specification of scanned photograph and signature is given in the table below:
ASRB NET Specification for Documents
|Size||150 KB||80 KB|
STEP 4: Make Payment
- Once all the details are filled in carefully, the payment has to be made only after checking the details previously entered.
- The candidates have to make the payment using internet banking, credit/debit cards only.
STEP 5: Confirmation Page
- A confirmation of the payment will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates have to take a printout of the same for future references.
- The printed copies must be kept safe until the admission process completes.
ASRB NET 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates cannot make any correction in the ASRB NET 2022 Application Form.
- The application forms that are once submitted cannot be edited.
- No requests as such shall be considered.
- Hence, the candidates are advised to carefully fill every detail in the application form and check all the details a second time before making the payment.
ASRB NET 2022 Admit Card
ICAR NET admit card 2022 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the hall ticket.