ASRB NET 2020 Eligibility will be released by the Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) on the official website. This exam is conducted in an online (computer-based test) mode. On the ICAR NET score basis, candidates are eligible for the position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural University(SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the ICAR NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria to know whether they are eligible for the exam they are applying for. Therefore, candidates can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of ASRB NET Admission Test 2020.
ASRB NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their ICAR NET eligibility criteria 2020 before applying for the entrance. Check all the essential details regarding the December session entrance eligibility criteria:
- Candidates have no restriction on the number of attempts, they can appear more than one time.
- Candidates who belong to the OBC caste are not listed in the Central list and also not come under the provision as applicable to OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL), should be treated as general category candidate.
- Candidates who are from the SC/ST category must have a certificate in the prescribed format, otherwise, there related to caste will not be considered.
- Divyang candidates must have a medical certificate.
ASRB Nationality Criteria
Candidates need to possess the following citizenship for the NET 2020 exam:
- Indian Nationality
- Nepal Nationality
- Bhutan Citizenship
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January 1962, for the permanent settlement in India
- A person with Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam for the permanent settlement in India.
Age Limit for ASRB NET 2020 Exam:
- Candidates should be the age of 21 years as on 01 July 2020 to be eligible for the entrance.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates, any age of the candidates can apply for the ASRB NET 2020.
ASRB NET Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess the master degree or equivalent with specialization in the respective course.
- Candidates must complete their degree on or before the last of the online application form.
- Qualifying degree of the candidates should be from any Indian university incorporated by an act of central or state legislation of India or other educational institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under the section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Candidates also possess the qualification from foreign University recognized as equivalent to the Government of India (GOI).
Candidates can download the ASRB NET 2020 Courses wise Eligibility Criteria