ASRB NET 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 1st week of June 2021 tentatively by ASRB. NET 2021 entrance test will be conducted to decide whether the candidate is eligible for the position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural University(SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities or not. The applying aspirants can go through the complete article to know more about the ASRB NET 2021 Admit Card dates, How to download, etc.
ASRB NET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check all important dates related to the ICAR NET 2021 Hall Ticket.
ASRB NET 2021 Hall Ticket Dates
| ICAR 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release Date||1st week of June 2021 (tentative)|
|Entrance Exam Date||21-27 June 2021|
ASRB NET 2021 Admit Card
ASRB NET Admit card 2021 will be released on the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates must check the given points regarding the ICAR Hall Ticket 2021:
- Candidates must download their admit card online.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then the candidate can contact the chairman of their first choice IIT/IISc through phone/fax/email to get the information about the registration number and name of the test centre allotted.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
- The Admit Card of NET 2021 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
How to Download ASRB NET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the ASRB NET 2021 Admit card:
Step 1: Log in
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Click on the link "NET 2021 Admit Card"
Step 2: Fill Details
- Candidates will have to log in with their enrollment id and password.
- If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
Step 4: Display
Submit the all required details and admit card appear on the screen.
Step 5: Printout
Candidate must save and take print of the admit card for further process.
Details in the ASRB/ICAR NET 2021 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the NET admit card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
What to do in case of Discrepancy in ASRB NET Admit Card?
The candidate should carefully examine the ASRB National Eligibility Test Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- In case of any discrepancy, the applicants should inform the Organizing Chairman.
- If a candidate is not able to download his/her hall ticket, then the Chairman ASRB under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail.
- Please provide the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
ASRB NET 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates should check the given below list of state-wise ASRB NET 2021 Exam centres:
ASRB Test Centres
|Jammu & Kashmir|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|