ICMAI CMA Foundation 2020 Admit Card is released by the conducting authority (ICMAI) only in the online mode. The Hall Ticket for Foundation course (Dec session) has already been released on 28 November 2019. The admit card is a very important document and must be carried to the examination centre. It has details like the name of the candidate, Date of Birth, exam time, venue and much more. Get a more detail regarding the CMA Foundation Admit Card 2020, read the article below.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Given below is the examination schedule for CMA Foundation 2020:
|Examination Events ||Important Dates|
|Application form Submission Deadline||14 October 2020|
|Admit card Release Date||28 November 2020|
|Date of Examination||10-13 December 2020|
|Exam Date of Jharkhand State||07 January 2020|
|CMA Foundation 2020 Result Date||21 February 2020|
Stay connected to get updated notifications related to CMA Foundation Test
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2020 Admit Card
The Admit card for CMA Foundation 2020 has been released on the official website by the competent authority.
- The Hall ticket for ICMAI CMA Foundation for the December session was available for download on 28 November 2020.
- The Admission Ticket was only released for the candidates whose Application Forms were successfully submitted.
- The Institute does not dispatch Hard copy of Admit Card to the Applicants. Candidates have to download it from the official website only.
- Candidates have to log in by entering their 12 digit Registration Number in order to download the Admit Card.
- The Hall ticket is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination Centre. The candidates would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Admit card.
- It contains the important details mentioned by the candidate on his/her Application form. Hence it is advisable to give correct information while filling the Registration form.
- Any mistake found in a later stage will lead to the cancellation of candidature and he/she will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates must keep the Admit card safe for future references. It should not be spoilt/distorted or Torn at any circumstances.
- Once the Applicants download the Hall Ticket, they must keep multiple photo-copies of the same for future events.
How to Download ICMAI CMA Foundation 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these easy steps given below to download the CMA Foundation Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website https://icmai.in/icmai/index.php and click on the tab Students.
Step 2: Click on the Examination Tab and then on the Admit card.
Step 3: Candidates will be re-directed to a new page where they have to select the course from the dropdown list and press on Click here.
Step 4: Candidates need to choose Foundation course and move ahead,
Step 5: On clicking, a new dashboard will be displayed on the screen. candidates have to fill the specifications and print Admit card.
Step 6: Candidates will be asked for the Current Registration Number. after entering the 12 digit reg no, candidates will have to click on Show status.
Step 7: CMA Foundation 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can check the details mentioned and download.
: In case of query related to Admit card, Applicants are advised to contact at [email protected]
Note: Candidates have to carry the Identity card to the examination hall, which is a mandatory document. The Institute has provided with an online portal to download the ID for candidates admitted through the online process.