ICMAI CMA Foundation result date was 21 February 2020 for December 2019 session. Candidates can check their scores by login at the ICMAI web portal. Along with the result, the Institute of Cost and Management Accounts will also release a rank list of comprising of 50 candidates on the official website. The exam of CMA (Foundation) was held in December. To know more about the CMA Foundation Result 2020(December session), Candidates can read the below-given article.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2020 Dates
Candidates can go through the below-given table to check the important dates of the result of ICMAI CMA(Foundation) for December 2019 exams:
ICMAI CMA Result Dates
|ICMAI CMA Result 2020 (December session)||Examination Date||Result Date|
|Foundation||10 December 2020- 13 December 2020||21 February 2021|
|Intermediate||10 December 2020- 17 December 2020||21 February 2021|
|Final||10 December 2020- 17 December 2020||21 February 2021|
Stay connected to get time-to time notification related to ICMAI CMA Result 2020(December session)
How to Check ICMAI CMA Foundation Results 2020?
Candidates can read the steps given below and can easily check the ICMAI CMA Foundation Results 2020 by following the instructions mentioned-
Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to the home page of the website mentioned. On the panel click on Students menu.
Step 3: From there, click on Examination tab and then Results.
Step 4: A list of options will be displayed on the page. Click on the link to view ICMAI CMA Foundation Result.
Step 5: Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they have to Enter Registration Number and click on Display Result.
Step 6: The Result or scorecard will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can now download and save the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the ICMAI CMA Foundation Results 2020
The rank card comprises of the following details:
- Name of Student
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Paper wise marks in Group 3 and Group 4
- Total marks of each Group
- Exam Status
ICMAI CMA Foundation Results 2020 Rank List
After the result is declared, ICMAI also releases a rank list of 50 candidates. Given below is the details mentioned in the Rank list:
- Rank of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number(REG. NO)
- Name of the Candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Test Centre Code
- Test Centre Name
- Serial Number( SRL No)
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2020 Verification of Answer Papers
In case the candidate is willing to get verification of Answer Papers, he/she can apply to the Institute (Director of Examination) within 30 days from the date of declaration of results of examination for the verification of Answer Papers.
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 250/- per paper. Payment can be done only in online mode.
- In the verification process only mistake in totalling and omission to examine any answer is checked.
- cadidates must understand that no details of question wise marks will be supplied to them.
- However, if the authority finds any such error i.e. either omission to examine or value an answer(s) or if there has been a mistake in the totalling of the marks, the fee for paper in which the error is detected is refunded to the candidate on application.
- Candidates must submit their examination form for the coming examinations without waiting for the verification results.
- Exmaination fees/ verification fees will automatically be refunded to the candidates after the result is declared.
- Fees will be refunded in two cases-
a) For Pass cases: Verification fees(for change of marks paper's only) and examination Fees (if already paid for the coming examination)
b) For change of marks: Verification fees for change of marks paper's only.
How to follow the process of Verification of Answer Papers?
Candidates have to follow the below given guidelines to Apply for Verification of Answer Papers:
Step 1: Visit the official website and go to the Exmaination Tab. Then, click on the tab Procedure for verification of Answer papers.
Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to a new page with the name of Application For Subject Verification.
Step 3: Candidates then have to fill the details provided and click on Pay Now button.
Step 4: The Applicants will be redirected to a payment gateway where they can fill the fee in online mode by using Debit/Credit Card. They have to wait for the payment confirmation status for next two working days.
Details to be filled in ICMAI CMA Verification of Answer Papers
Candidates can check the details to be filled in the Application Form given below-
- Current Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Full Name
- Course Name
- Select subject for Verification