ICMR JRF 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on 23 Septemebr 2023. ICMR JRF 2023 registration process has ended. The last date to apply for the application form was 08 August 2023. Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship is for admission in Ph.D. Research Programme. Candidates who are interested can apply online from the registration link provided in this article. The exam will be conducted in offline mode at the National level. The exam is conducted once a year at 12 centres. The admission notice of ICMR JRF is published in the leading English Newspapers of India usually in March or April month and also on the official website. Candidates can check more details about ICMR JRF 2023 from the table below.
- ICMR JRF 2023 applcation form fill up process will start soon, the tentative last date to apply for the application is August 2023.
- ICMR JRF 2023 exam will be schduled in September 2023.
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the ICMR JRF 2023 exam status from the below table:
Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research fellowship 2023 exam status
|To Be Notified|
ICMR JRF 2023 Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to ICMR JRF 2023.
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Schedule
|Event ||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application start date||July 2023|
|Application last date|
|Admit card release date||August 2023|
|Exam date||September 2023|
ICMR JRF 2023 Application Form
ICMR JRF 2021 Application Form will be available only on the official website. Candidates could fill the application form by following the given steps mentioned below.
- After visiting the official website of ICMR JRF, tap on "Click Here to Apply Link " which will be appearing on the screen.
- Next, the candidates had to click on the "Apply" button.
- Now, candidates have to enter their personal details, address, and contact details and then click on the continue button.
- After entering the contact details, the candidate's registration number and password will be sent to them through mobile phones or E-mail,
- Then, candidates have to log in with their registration number and password and have to enter the required information.
- The consquetive step is to uploading of images in the manner prescribed in it.
- Then a new page of the payment gateway will be opened. Then click on the Proceed to Payment button and pay the fees.
- After making the payment, download the confirmation page.
- Take two print-outs of the confirmation page for the use in future.
ICMR JRF 2023 Application form Fees
ICMR JRF 2023 application fee is mentioned in the below table.
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Fees
|General and OBC||1000/-|
Mode of Application Payment fees - The fees of the Application form of ICMR JRF 2023 can be paid by any of these modes. Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking
ICMR JRF 2023 Admit Card
Here are the steps through which the candidates can download ICMR JRF 2023 admit card from the official website of ICMR:
- Step 1: Open the official website of PGIMER or ICMR
- Step 2: Search for ICMR-JRF- Exam 2021 from the search bar given on the right side at the top of the website.
- Step 3: Click on the Login option and after it, provide your application number and password to log in.
- Step 4: Click on the Submit button to open the new page.
- Step 5: After signing on to the online portal, click on the option that shows “Print Admit Card”.
- Step 6: Download and print the few copies of ICMR JRF 2021 Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall.
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Centres
The centres where the exam is conducted is mentioned below.
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Pattern
The ICMR JRF 2023 exam pattern is prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) is given below:
- The medium of Examination: English
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- Total of Papers: 1 paper
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: Each question is carrying one mark for the right answer and a 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Distribution of Sections
ICMR JRF Section Distribution
|Section||No. of question||Maximum Marks|
ICMR JRF 2023 Syllabus
The exam includes questions on Aptitude, Life science and social science.
Questions based on Aptitude
1. Common Statistics
- Describing and displaying data
- Sampling and Experiments
- Confidence Intervals and Hypothesis tests
- Correlation and Linear Regression
2. General knowledge in science
- Synthetic Materials
- Nuclear Science
3. Scientific Phenomenon of Everyday Life
- Greenhouse effect
Questions based on life science
- Public Health Veterinary - Science
- Environmental - science
- Molecular Bio-logy etc.
Questions based on Social Science
- Home Science
- Social work
- Health Economic
ICMR JRF 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure of the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria of the ICMR JRF is mentioned below.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate should not be more than 28 years of age as of September 09, 2023
- Educational Qualifications:
a) The candidates should have passed their M.Sc / M.A. or its equivalent degree with an aggregate of 55% marks for the General category and 50% marks for SC / ST / PH / VH.
b) Those candidates who have appeared for the result or are waiting for it can also apply and those candidates who are studying in the final year of M.Sc or M.A. degree can also apply.
ICMR JRF 2023 Answer key
Candidates can check the important points of ICMR JRF answer key 2021 from below:
- After the test is successfully conducted by the ICMR, the candidates have to wait for test results.
- However, before the declaration of the final result, the Answer Keys are issued by the officials at their websites.
- The candidates can get the answer keys from the official website of ICMR after the 3 days of the test.
- The answer keys contain the answers to all the questions of the test.
- The candidates can use the answer key to know their estimated scores.
- The candidates can also raise any objections to the published answer key.
- A revised answer key will be released soon after considering the objections received.
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Result
ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Result will be announced on the official website. The results are normally available two to three months after the exam is completed. The names of those who pass the exam will be added to a merit list. Candidates appear for document verification once the results are announced. They must have original and photocopied personal and academic documentation on hand.
ICMR JRF 2023 Preparation Tips
Check the essential points before preparing for the examination:
- 1. Start preparing for the exam at least 3-4 months before the exam date.
- 2. Try to solve the full mock tests and the previous question papers of the ICMR JRF.
- 3. Try to clear your doubts with the best books.
- 4. Do not study new topics before the one week of the exam
- 5. Try to make notes on important topics and formulas.
- 6. Try not to travel too much.
- 7. Do physical exercise, yoga etc to relax your mind and in the last study in a smart way.
ICMR JRF 2023 Highlights
In the below table, candidates can check the summary of the exam:
Basic Details of ICMR JRF Exam
|Name of the Exam|
ICMR JRF 2023
|Full name of the exam ||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Conducting body||Indian Council of Medical Research |
|Frequency of exam||Once every year|
|Exam level||National level|
|ICMR JRF Official website||https://www.icmr.nic.in/|
|Application link||Soon Active|
Indian Council of Medical Research
ICMR(Indian Council of Medical Research) is the oldest and largest Medical Research bodies in India as well as in the World. It is funded by the Department of Health Research and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
The council's research biggest priorities coincide with National health such as control & management of communicable diseases, developing alternative strategies for health care delivery, containment within safety limits of environmental & occupational health problems, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases like cancer, haematological disorders, cardiovascular diseases, blindness, diabetes & other metabolic, mental health research & drug research.
icmr jrf 2023 syllabus icmr jrf form 2021 dbt jrf 2023icmr jrf 2021 notification icmr jrf exam 2021 icmr jrf official website icmr jrf eligibility icmr jrf syllabus 2021 pdf