ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card will be released 15 days before ICMR JRF 2020 exam which is going to be conducted on 12 July 2020. Indian Council of Medical Research, Junior Research Fellowship is conducted once in a year at the National level. Candidates who have successfully complete the registration process will be able to download ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card. Read this complete article to know more about ICMR JRF Admit card.
ICMR JRF 2020 Admit card Important dates
The important dates regarding the ICMR JRF 2020 are mentioned in the below table.
ICMR JRF 2020 Admit card Dates
|Release date of Admit card||15 days before the exam date|
|Exam date||12 July 2020|
|Mode of Admit card||Online Mode|
Basic instructions for ICMR JRF 2020 Amit Card
Basic instructions for ICMR JRF 2020 admit card are given below.
1. Candidates must be carrying their Admit card in the Examination hall. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
2. Candidates will be able to download their Admit card 15 days prior to the exam date.
3. Candidates should take care of ICMR JRF 2020 admit card till the whole admission process will be completed.
ICMR JRF 2020: Documents needed to be taken in the exam hall
Candidates are allowed to take only Admit card and a blue ball point pen inside the exam hall. Things other than this are not allowed inside the exam hall.
Things which are not allowed inside the exam hall
Things which are not allowed inside the exam hall are listed below.
- Any electronic device i.e Mobile, smartwatch.
- Any cheating material.
If any candidate is found carrying any of the above items in the exam hall, then he/she will not be allowed to take the admission on the basis of the exam result.
How to download the ICMR JRF 2020 Admit card
The following are the steps through which the candidates must follow to download their ICMR JRF admit card.
- Go to the official website of the ICMR.
- Search here for "ICMR-JRF- Exam 2020" in the search bar given on the right side at the top of the website.
- Now, the next step is go to the Login option and provide your application number and password to login.
- After that, candidates have to click on "Submit" button to open the dashboard.
- Now, candidates have sign in on the online portal and then have to click on the option that says “Print Admit Card”.
- At last, candidates have to download ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card and have to take two-three print out of it for carrying in the examination hall.
ICMR JRF 2020 Admit card: Details mentioned in it
ICMR JRF 2020 Admit card contains the following details on it.
- Roll No.
- Candidate’s name
- Parent’s name
- Date of test
- Timing of test
- Test centre and the centre code
- Address of the test centre
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Important instructions for ICMR JRF.
ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Centres
ICMR JRF 2020 exam centres are listed below.
ICMR JRF 2020 Exam pattern
The exam pattern of ICMR JRF 2020 is stated in the given below table.
|Number of questions||150 - 50 questions in each section|
|Number of Sections ||The question paper of ICMR JRF will have three sections A, B, and C. Section A is compulsory for all candidates and then candidates have to choose either Section B and C to answer questions.|
|Questions to be attempt|
Candidates have to attempt only 75 questions out of 100 from Section B and C.
|Marks per correct answer||+1|
|Marks per wrong answer||- 0.25|