IEMJEE 2020 Application Form for Phase 10 (Online From Home) has been released on the office website, uem.edu.in. IEMJEE stands for Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in IEM and UEM (University of Engineering and Management). The applicants must fill the registration form on time. Please go through the full article to know about the IEMJEE 2020 Registration details.
IEMJEE 2020 Application Dates
The applicants can check the Application details below in the table:
Registration dates for IEMJEE 2020 (For Phase 9-Online)
|Start date of Online Application Form||20 August 2020|
|Last date for form submission||20 September 2020|
|Examination Dates||To be announced|
Registration dates for IEMJEE 2020 (For Phase 10-Online)
|Start date of Online Application Form||22 September 2020|
|Last date for form submission||18 October 2020|
|Examination Dates||To be announced|
IEMJEE 2020 Application Form
The following are important details about the IEMJEE 2020 application form that must be checked before filling the application form:
- The application form shall be available on the official website only.
- While registration, the website asks details of the candidate which must be filled precisely and correctly.
- A unique ID and password shall be assigned to each candidate that must be kept safely for further login.
How to Apply for IEMJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the IEMJEE 2020 application form online:
- Candidates must apply via official website only https://uem.edu.in/iemjee-2020/
- Candidates must not use anybody else email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because of all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all JAM 2020 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in IEMJEE 2020 Application Form
All the details in the IEMJEE application 2020 form must be filled carefully. Leaving any details incomplete shall lead to disqualification and rejection of the application form. The important details present in the IEMJEE 2020 application form are:
- Full name of the candidate as present in the ID proof (eg: class X certificate)
- Full name or name as mentioned in the proof of the candidate’s father or guardian.
- Gender of the candidate
- Address of the candidate along with zip code
- Nationality of the applicant
- Valid mobile number related to the applicant
- Valid e-mail ID related to the candidate
- Qualification of the candidate from the lowest to highest
- Educational details in particular such as the board of education
- The course selected by the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
How to fill the IEMJEE 2020 Application Form
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the application form of IEMJEE 2020:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of IEMJEE 2020 at www.iemjee.uem.edu.
- A link for online registration shall be made available on the website.
- The candidates have to click on that option.
- The website shall ask the candidate to enter a few basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, phone number, etc.
- After entering these basic details, the candidates have to choose their choice of course.
- After carefully filling these details, a unique reference number and an OTP will be generated.
- This OTP shall be sent on the registered mobile number and must be entered in the box below.
- After this is done, the candidate will be lead to a window where they can create a password.
- These login credentials must be made note of.
The login procedure is complete with this.
2. Fill in the Details
- The candidates have to login with the login credentials from the registration process.
- After logging in, personal details, educational details, communicational details, etc. as per the website must be filled.
- The candidates are advised to check all the entered details before submitting the application free.
- The exam shall be conducted in two different phases. Hence, two applications must be submitted.
- Application for each phase must be submitted separately.
- After the final check of all the filled details, the candidates have to submit the individual applications.
- The separate application forms must be printed for each phase of the examination.
- The application forms must be kept safe until the admission process.
IEMJEE 2020 Application Fee
The aspirants interested to take the admission in the IEM group (Institute of Engineering & Management) can check the Registration fee details below:
- There is no application fee for any phase of IEMJEE 2020.
- The candidates have to check this detail before submission of the application form to eradicate fraudulent forms.
IEMJEE 2020 Application Correction
A particular date range shall be announced by the organizing body for correction of details in the application form. The candidates have to fill the details very carefully and after the correction process is completed and discrepancies are present, the candidates are advised to contact the authorities of IEM. The details on the admit card would be exactly the same as those on the application form. Hence, the candidates are advised to enter the details very carefully. Once submission after the correction time is done, the process to re-correct is a tiresome one.