IEMJEE 2021 Application Form for Phase 1 (Online From Home) has been released. IEMJEE stands for Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in IEM and UEM (University of Engineering and Management). The applicants must fill the registration form on time. Please go through the full article to know about the IEMJEE 2021 Registration details.
- IEMJEE 2021 Phase 1 Application Form is out. Apply here!
- Phase 1 Exam Dates are from 17 February 2021 to 16 May 2021.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Dates
The applicants can check the Application details below in the table:
|IEMJEE 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Release date of IEMJEE 2021 Application Form||January 2021 (Released)|
|Exam Date Phase 1||17 February 2021-16 May 2021|
|Counselling||June 2021 (Tentative)|
IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
The following are important details about the IEMJEE 2021 application form that must be checked before filling the application form:
- The application form shall be available on the official website only.
- While registration, the website asks for details of the candidate which must be filled in precisely and correctly.
- A unique ID and password shall be assigned to each candidate that must be kept safely for further login.
How to Apply for IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the IEMJEE 2021 application form online:
- Candidates must apply via the official website only, i.e., https://uem.edu.in/iemjee-2021/
- Candidates must not use anybody else email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all JAM 2021 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
All the details in the IEMJEE application 2021 form must be filled carefully. Leaving any details incomplete shall lead to disqualification and rejection of the application form. The important details present in the IEMJEE 2021 application form are:
- Full name of the candidate as present in the ID proof (eg: class X certificate)
- Full name or name as mentioned in the proof of the candidate’s father or guardian.
- Gender of the candidate
- Address of the candidate along with zip code
- Nationality of the applicant
- Valid mobile number related to the applicant
- Valid e-mail ID related to the candidate
- Qualification of the candidate from the lowest to highest
- Educational details in particular such as the board of education
- The course selected by the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
How to fill the IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the application form of IEMJEE 2021:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of IEMJEE 2021 at www.iemjee.uem.edu.
- A link for online registration shall be made available on the website.
- The candidates have to click on that option.
- The website shall ask the candidate to enter a few basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, phone number, etc.
- After entering these basic details, the candidates have to choose their choice of course.
- After carefully filling in these details, a unique reference number and an OTP will be generated.
- This OTP shall be sent on the registered mobile number and must be entered in the box below.
- After this is done, the candidate will be lead to a window where they can create a password.
- These login credentials must be made note of.
The login procedure is complete with this.
2. Fill in the Details
- The candidates have to log in with the login credentials from the registration process.
- After logging in, personal details, educational details, communicational details, etc. as per the website must be filled.
- The candidates are advised to check all the entered details before submitting the application free.
- The exam shall be conducted in two different phases. Hence, two applications must be submitted.
- Application for each phase must be submitted separately.
- After the final check of all the filled details, the candidates have to submit the individual applications.
- The separate application forms must be printed for each phase of the examination.
- The application forms must be kept safe until the admission process.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Fee
The aspirants interested to take the admission into the IEM group (Institute of Engineering & Management) can check the Registration fee details below:
- There is no application fee for any phase of IEMJEE 2021.
- The candidates have to check this detail before submission of the application form to eradicate fraudulent forms.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Correction
A particular date range shall be announced by the organizing body for correction of details in the application form. The candidates have to fill the details very carefully and after the correction process is completed and discrepancies are present, the candidates are advised to contact the authorities of IEM. The details on the admit card would be exactly the same as those on the application form. Hence, the candidates are advised to enter the details very carefully. Once submission after the correction time is done, the process to re-correct is a tiresome one.