IEMJEE 2021 Application Form is open. The exam will be conducted by IEM group (Institute of Engineering & Management) to provide admission to the candidates in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses such as BCA/B.Tech/BPT/BBA/M.Sc/MCA/MBA/M.Tech courses of IEM (Institute of Engineering and Management) and UEM (University of Engineering & Management). The exam is conducted once a year at the university level in various phases. Admission in B.Tech will be given based on WBJEEB score. The candidates need to go through the article given below to know all about IEM JEE 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
IEMJEE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check IEMJEE status from below:
|Application Status||The application process is ongoing|
- IEMJEE 2021 entrance exam will be conducted from 25 August 2021 – 12 September 2021 for Phase 8
IEMJEE 2021 Important Dates
Check the important dates related to IEMJEE 2021 for Phase 1:
|Release date of IEMJEE 2021 Application Form||Released|
Phase 1 - 17 Feb 2021-14 March 2021
Phase 2 - 17 March to 11 April 2021
Phase 3 - 14 April to 16 May 2021
Phase 4 - 19 May to 27 June 2021
Phase 5 - 30 June to 14 July 2021
Phase 6- 18-31 July 2021
Phase-7- 04-20 August 2021
Phase 8 - 25 August to 12 September 2021
|Counselling||September 2021 (Tentative)|
IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
The IEMJEE 2021 application for offline mode has started on the official website. The candidates need to make sure that they fill in all the details in IEMJEE 2021 Application Form very carefully. Also, they must fill the online application completely and submit the same on time. Following are the details about IEMJEE 2021 Registration:
- IEMJEE online form will be available on the official website, i.e., www.iemjee.uem.edu.in
- Furthermore, candidates will also have to fill in their preferred date and centre for the exam.
- Also, candidates must fill in their email id very carefully as they will be sent the admit card on this registered email id.
- They will also have to provide their basic details such as their name, e-mail Id, educational details, contact number etc.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Fee
- The candidates do not need to submit the application fee to apply for the exam.
IEMJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the IEMJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria and make sure that they are eligible to appear in IEMJEE exam. If a candidate is found not to be eligible for the course they will be disqualified and will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Following is the IEM Joint Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria for all the courses:
Eligibility Criteria for BCA:
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 exam or should have qualified for any other equivalent exam.
- They must have studied English and Mathematics/Computer Application/Computer Science/ Statistics/Information Practices/ Business Mathematics/ Basic Science II / Business Economics With Business Mathematics as subjects in their 10+2.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Computer Science:
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks in their BCA/ B.Sc /Graduation under the (10+2+3) system.
- Also, they must have Computer Science / Mathematics / Applied Physical Sciences /other allied subjects under Statistical or Mathematical or Computing Sciences as one of the main subjects.
- Furthermore, candidates must have completed their education from a recognized University or Institute.
- Besides this, candidates in the final year of their graduation will also be eligible to appear in the exam.
NOTE: For admission in M.Sc (Computer Science) and BCA, all the candidates will have to appear in CET (Common Entrance Test) organized by MAKAUT (Moulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology) ie. MAKAUT Common Entrance Test.
IEMJEE 2021 Syllabus
Given below is the IEMJEE 2021 syllabus which varies according to the course chosen by the candidate:
- The syllabus and model of the exam are the same as JEE Mains comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided into 3 sections. The Maths section has 60 questions each of 4 marks. The physics and Chemistry section will contain 30 questions each of 4 marks. Total marks of IEMJEE will be 360 with a duration will be 02 hours. The Maths section will have a duration of 1 hour 15 minutes. Chemistry and Physics paper is of 45 minutes. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- The syllabus and mode of exam will be the same as WB JELET examination.
- The syllabus will comprise of English, General Knowledge and Preliminary Mathematics.
- The syllabus and mode of exam will be the same as GATE examination.
- The syllabus and mode of exam will be the same as WB JECA examination.
- The syllabus and mode of exam will be the same as CAT examination.
IEMJEE 2021 Admit Card
IEM issues the Admit Card on the official website as per their scheduled date. The candidate can download Admit Card from the registered email id of the candidates.
Details on the Admit Card:
The candidates should check certain details before downloading the Admit Card, to ensure all the information printed are correct. To check the details mention on the admit card the candidates can refer to the points below:
- The name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Address of the Exam Venue
IEMJEE 2021 Result
IEMJEE 2021 result will be declared on the official website of the IEM group. The result will be released in the form of rank cards. Candidates have to log in to check their results.
The candidate must take print of the result for further process. Following details will be mentioned on the candidate's rank cards of IEMJEE 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in IEMJEE 2021
- Rank obtained in IEMJEE 2021
- Qualifying Status of the Candidate
Qualified candidates will then have to attend the counselling session to get admission.
IEMJEE 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidate has to attend the IEMJEE 2021 counselling in June 2021. The candidate will get the seats based on merit and their preference of course done by them. Candidate must read the below given below points to know more in detail:
- Candidates must carry certain documents and certificates at the counselling centres to get them verified.
- Candidates are then required to fill a form in the offline mode after the document verification process.
Seats will be offered to participants based on ranks secured in IEMJEE 2021 and available seats.
ranks secured in IEMJEE 2021 and available seats.
- If the candidate wishes to accept the seat offered, they will have to pay Rs 7000/- to confirm their admission.
IEMJEE 2021 Selection Process
Applicants are selected by the IEM for admission to different courses on the basis of:
- Availability of Seats in Each course/ programme.
- Marks obtained in the IEMJEE 2021.
Note - After the declaration of the Result, the candidates should visit the official website and this page for more updates regarding the IEMJEE 2021 Result.
IEMJEE 2021 Exam Centres
Given below the test centres for IEMJEE 2021.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Ashram Campus
- Kolkata, West Bengal – IEM Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector 5, Kolkata
- Kolkata, West Bengal: UEM KOLKATA CAMPUS, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
- Jaipur, Rajasthan – UEM JAIPUR CAMPUS, GURUKUL, 6 km from Chomu on Sikar Road (NH-11), Jaipur 303807.
IEMJEE 2021 Highlights
Check the overview of the IEM Joint Entrance Exam from the table below:
IEMJEE 2021 Basic Information
|Exam Full Name||Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Exam 2021|
|Exam short Name||IEMJEE 2021|
|Mode of form filling||Online|
|The medium of IEM JEE 2020 Application Form||English|
|Application Link||IEMJEE Application Form|
Stay connected for more updates regarding IEMJEE 2021
About Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM)
The Institute of Engineering & Management was founded in 1989, is a private engineering and management school located in the school of West Bengal, India. IEM is the oldest private engineering institute in the state. The institute offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various fields. The courses offered by the Institute of Engineering & Management are:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Doctoral Programmes
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PG Diploma in Management Studies