IICD ET 2020 Counselling will be started from the First Week of July 2020. IICS ET 2020 (Indian Institue of Craft and Design Entrance Test) counselling will be conducted by the IICD, Jaipur (Indian Institute of Craft and Design, Jaipur). IICD ET examination is a Univerity Level Entrance test which is organised to offer the admissions of the various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the IICD. The counselling will be conducted through the offline mode by the authority. All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about IICD ET counselling 2020.
IICD ET 2020 Counselling Important Dates
The candidate can check here all the important IICD ET counselling date 2020 which are given in the table below:
IICD ET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Result Declaration Date (Part-A)||First Week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date (Part-B)||Second Week of June 2020|
|Counselling Session Starting Date||First Week of July 2020|
IICD ET 2020 Counselling
The candidates make sure to read the important points about the IICD ET counselling 2020 which are given in the list below:
- The IICD ET counselling session will be conducted through the offline session.
- The counselling session will be started after the declaration of IICD ET 2020 result.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be able to attend the IICD counselling session.
- The conducted authority will be notified the shortlisted candidates via SMS and email about the counselling session.
- It is compulsory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend the counselling session to get the admission in IICD.
- All the candidate make ensure to carry all the required at the IICD ET counselling session for the verification.
Documents Required for IICD ET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry for IICD ET 2020 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- IICD ET 2020 Result Card
- IICD ET 2020 Admit Card
- Under Graduate Degree Certificate (For the candidates who applied for the Postgraduate courses)
- All semesters Marks Sheet.
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- Domicile Certificate
- Candidate's Recent Clicked photograph (passport size)
Eligibility for IICD ET 2020 Counselling
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria set by IICD for the counselling process. Given below are some important points regarding IICD ET 2020
eligibility criteria that every candidate must fulfil:
- The Candidates have passed their 12th standard from a recognized board of education to get the admission for the undergraduate course.
- The Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination of the current year are also eligible for the IICD ET counselling session to get the admission for the undergraduate course.
- The applicants must qualify the entrance examination for IICT.
IICD ET 2020 Counselling Procedure
The candidates can check the complete IICD ET counselling procedure get the admission which is described in the given list below:
- The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to get the IICD ET admission.
- The applicant must fill the IICD ET application form completely and properly, if any candidate filled the wrong information and caught at the time of counselling then those candidates admissions will be cancelled.
- The candidate must appear at the IICD ET 2020 examination.
- To get the admission in the IICD, it is compulsory for all the candidates to pass with the qualified marks in the IICD exam.
- The candidates who qualified the examination will be able to attend the IICD counselling session.
- The candidate has to bring the original copies of all the required documents at the IICD counselling session for the verification.
- The candidates to have to clear the interview round to get the admission in the IICD.
- The IICD ET 2020 seat allotment procedure will be started after the counselling procedure.