IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 is schedueld to be held on 18 October 2020. The exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency. IIMC Entrance Exam (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) conducts entrance exam for offering education, training and research in the field of mass communication. The admissions will be offered in the institution & its affiliated campuses. It is a national level entrance exam organized every year by the IIMC Entrance Exam itself.
- The authority has finally decided to conduct the entrance exam.
- The remote proctored online entrance examination will be conducted on 18 October 2020 (Sunday) by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The last date to apply is 23 September 2020.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the IIMC 2020 Entrance Exam from the below-given table:
|Application Form Begins||30 April 2020|
|Last date for submitting the Application Form|
30 July 2020
23 September 2020
|Webinar on remote proctored Entrance Test||07 October 2020|
|Mock Test by National Testing Agency||09 October 2020|
|Entrance Examination date|
20-21 June 2020
18 October 2020
|Entrance Examination Result Publication|
15 July 2020
25 October 2020
|Interview Date||08 September 2020|
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The details regarding IIMC entrance exam 2020 application form is as follows:
- The application form is filled through online and offline as well.
- Aspirants will be able to submit only one application form for either journalism in Hindi or English.
- The IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 application form has started from 30 April 2020.
- There will be a separate application form for every course.
- Use black ink pen for filling the offline application form.
- Paste/affix recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- The Aspirant will have to fill all the details correctly. A form not filled completely or with any wrong information will be rejected.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Application Fee
Application Fee of IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 is given below:
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH||Rs. 1000.|
Mode of payment:
- The application fee will be submitted in offline mode through DD (Demand Draft) drawn on any scheduled bank payable to Registrar IIMC Entrance Exam at New Delhi.
- The application fee can also be paid in online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The important detail information regarding the IIMC Entrance exam is given below:
Citizenship: Aspirant must be a citizen of India.
Seat Availability: For NRI/ NRI sponsored Aspirants, there will be 5 seats available in each course.
- NRIs/NRI sponsored Aspirants must submit separate application forms for each category.
- Bachelor’ s degree in any discipline is mandatory to apply for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020.
- Appearing Aspirants in the final year examinations can also appear for the entrance test.
- The admission of such Aspirants will be subject to their producing at least a provisional certificate in original before 31 August 2020.
- The provisional admission will stand cancelled if the Aspirant fails to produce such a document.
- The date of birth should be after August 1, 1995, or later for students from the general category.
- For OBC aspirants, the date of birth should be August 1, 1991, or later.
- The date of birth for the SC/ST/handicapped students should be August 1, 1990, or later.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The detail information regarding IIMC Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 is given below:
- IIMC entrance exam 2020 admit card will be released online before the examination.
- Aspirants can avail IIMC entrance exam admit card in the online mode from the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC).
Steps to Download IIMC Entrance Exam Admit Card
Aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card for IIMC Entrance Exam:
- Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- Click the Admit Card link present in the News and Announcements section of the home page.
- Click on Admit Card link.
- Enter either of the details mentioned below:
- Date of birth and mobile number OR
- Unique registration number
- Click on Login.
- View and download IIMC admit card 2020.
Exam centers, as per last year, for IIMC 2020
|Exam Centres||Exam Centres|
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
IIMC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 is given as follows:
- General Awareness;
- Aptitude and mental make-up;
- Sensitivity to social issues;
- Ethics and values;
- Language capability including oral and writing skills;
- Analytical and comprehension skills
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
The test pattern for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 are as follow:
- Mode: The mode of examination is offline
- Duration: There’ll be two hours for IIMC entrance exam 2020.
- Medium: The medium of question paper can depend on the program chosen by the Aspirant.
- Marks: The max marks one are ready to score are eighty-five marks.
- There will be 2 sections in the paper
- Section A consists of General aptitude and Section B consist of Specific area aptitude
Duration of Test
Type of paper
Candidate can keep visiting this page for latest in exam pattern as notifies by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Preparation Tips
Some preparation tips for IIMC entrance 2020 are as follow:
- Set up a correct study set up.
- Make a target & try to attain that on time.
- Practice the maximum amount as you’ll be able to form a mock test.
- Stay match so that you’ll be able to study properly.
- Revise topics associated with your course before the examination.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Merit List
The vital information regarding IIMC Entrance Exam Merit List 2020 is given below:
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis marks secured by the Aspirants in the written examination. Merit list will be prepared for each course.
- The list of shortlisted Aspirants will be displayed by the IIMC Entrance Exam which will be prepared by combined marks obtained by Aspirants in the written examination.
- The weightage for the written examination and interview/group discussion will be 75:25.
The mentioned table below describes the number of seats vacant in each course.
Radio & TV Journalism
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the conducting body.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The vital information regarding IIMC Entrance Exam Result 2020 is given below:
- The applicants can check their result from the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Aspirants will go for the personal interview and group discussion if they have secured qualified marks in the examination.
- By using the roll number, Aspirants can check their result.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding IIMC Entrance Exam Counselling 2020 is given below:
- Aspirants will be offered admissions at any of the 6 campuses of IIMC Entrance Exam which will be based on the rank of Aspirants.
- The authority will send the call letter to shortlisted Aspirants for group discussion & interviews at the counselling process.
- The counselling process will be only for those who will get qualified in their IIMC Entrance Exam Entrance 2020 exam.
- Based on the result, the Aspirants will be allotted with the seats.
- Aspirants will have to reach the allotted campus for the final round for admission along with their original documents.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the IIMC exam:
Name of the Exam
Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Exam
Exam conducting body
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Level ||National Level|
Mode of Exam
IIMC Official Website
Stay connected for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Exam[IIMC] conducted by Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi.
The Indian Institute of Mass Communication was established in the year 1965. The main objective of IIMC is to set global standards for media education, extension, research and training, using art technology of state for building a knowledge-driven information society, empowerment and participatory democracy, anchored in pluralism, contributing to human development, universal values and ethics.