IIMC 2021 Application Form window will be applied from the third week of April 2021. It is a National level entrance test conducted every year by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication(IIMC) to select candidates for admissions in the PG Diploma courses in Journalism, PR, and Advertising and Radio and TV Journalism and is offered at their six campuses affiliated to the institute. The application form of IIMC will be released soon. Read this complete article to get more information about the Institute of Mass Communication(IIMC) Application Form 2021.
IIMC 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of IIMC 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of IIMC 2021
|Starting of application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of May 2021|
As the official authority will announce the examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
IIMC 2021 Application Form
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the IIMC 2021 application form are listed below.
- Application forms will be available for the candidates in the online mode on the official website of IIMC or in the offline mode as well.
- The application fee has to be paid through demand draft that should have to be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidates must keep their documents with them such as a scanned photograph, scanned signatures and the payment method either DD or through net banking.
- Candidates should fill the application form in his or her own handwriting.
- Candidates are advised to check the required eligibility criteria before start filling the application form.
- Candidate must fill the application form only after carefully reading and understanding the basic instructions.
- Don't use pencil for filling the form and use black ink pen only.
- Candidate has to paste their recent passport size colour photograph with duly attested.
How to fill the IIMC 2021 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to fill the application form in both online as well in online mode.
Step 1. Registration
- If a candidate wants to fill the application form through online mode, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication(IIMC).
- Then candidates have to search here for "IIMC 2021 Application Form" link.
- Then click on that link and after that click on "New Registration" link.
Step 2. Filling the details
- Now, candidates have to fill al the asked details.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the details before submitting the details.
Step 3. Uploading documents
- Then candidates have to upload the documents and candidate's photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- After uploading the documents click on the submit button.
Step 4. Application fee
- Then candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee structure is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee structure of IIMC
|For General||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs 1000/- |
Mode of fee payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through online modes and demand draft as well. The online modes are:
1. Credit Card, or
2. Debit Card, or
3. Net Banking
Step 4. Submission and print outs
- At last, after the candidates have to pay the application fee, then they have to submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take two-three print outs of the application form for future reference.
The offline procedure for filling the procedure is mentioned below.
- In the first step, candidates have to obtain the application form and that can be done by visiting the campus or the official website(Same procedure as in the online mode).
- Then candidates have to take the print out of the application form.
- Now candidates have to fill all the asked details such as the personal details, academic details, contact details and so more.
- Then they have to attach the filled application form along with the demand draft.
- At last, candidates have to send the application form and a demand draft for the application fee to the given below address.
The Additional Director General (T&A)
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
IIMC 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be downloading their IIMC Entrance Exam Admit Card from the official website of IIMC. No candidate will receive the Admit card through e-mail or by speed post. IIMC will release the Admit card to only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application form with the fee payment of fees on or before the time.
- Candidates appearing for the IIMC entrance exam have to bring their admit card in the hall.
- Along with the IIMC admit card, candidates also have to carry their identity proof for the process of verification.
- When the admit card will be released, candidates are advised to cross-check all their information before downloading the admit card. If there is any error or mistake in the application form, then the aspirant is advised to immediately contact the university officials.
- Candidates must keep their admit card with themselves until the whole admission process is completed.