The IIMC 2020 Results will be declared by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication through online mode on its official website. The result will be declared after the exam is conducted successfully. IIMC 2020 result will be declared in the form of a merit list in the pdf format. The result will be declared in the two stages. The first result will be announced for those candidates who will appear in the written exam and the second result will be announced for the interview session. A final selection of candidates will be made based on their results. It will be mandatory for all candidates to appear for the interview whenever the dates will be assigned. Read this complete article to get more information about IIMC 2020 Results.
IIMC 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of IIMC 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of IIMC
|last date to fill the application form||To be announced soon|
|Issue fo admit card||To be announced soon|
|Date of exam||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
Note: Due to Covid 19, all the events of IIMC 2020 has been postponed. As the official authority will declare the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
How to Download IIMC 2020 Results?
There are the steps that candidates must follow in order to download their IIMC 2020 Results.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication in order to check their result of the IIMC 2020 entrance exam.
Step 2. Then on the official website of IIMC, the candidates has to search here for "IIMC 2020 Results" link which will be appearing in the News and Announcements section at the home page.
Step 3. Now click on that link and the candidate will be directed to a new page on the browser.
Step 4. After that candidates will be asked to enter their following details.
- Date of Birth(DOB) and Mobile number, or
- Unique registration number
Step 5. Then click on the submit button.
Step 6. Now a new page of the result will be appear in the desktop screen.
Step 7. Candidates are advised to download their result in the pdf format for future reference and then to check their IIMC 2020 results,
IIMC 2020 Merit List
- Those candidates who wil finally get through the interview round, their names wil appear in the merit list on the basis of the combined rank obtained in the written examination and performance in the Interview and Group Discussion round.
- The last step is to complete the admission formalities which will commence by visiting the institute and submiting the documents and making the fee payment of the course.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the written examination.
- The merit list will be published seperately for each course.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed by the IIMC which will be prepared on the basis of the combined marks scored by the candidates in the written examination as well as in the interview round.
- The weightage of marks for the written examination and interview or group discussion will be in the ratio of 75 : 25.
IIMC 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates can check their IIMC Entrance 2020 Result through online mode by using the login portal. To get the admission in the various campuses of IIMC, candidates must have to clear their written exam as well as the Interview round.
- The final selection of the candidates into Indian Institute of Mass Communication(IIMC) will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam and their performance in the group discussion and Personal Interview Round followed by the counselling round.
- NRI and NRI Sponsored candidates need not to attend the written exam and they will be selected directly by clearing the group discussion and Personal Interview Round.
- The counselling round will be conducted on the basis of the ranks obtained by the candidates in the written exam. The qualified candidates will be sent a call letters for the group discussion and Personal Interview Round.
- The final selection of candidates for admission is expected to be completed within one or two weeks after the counseling round is conducted.
IIMC 2020 Counselling
- After the IIMC 2020 result is declared, candidates have to appear in the counselling round.
- The counselling round will be conducted by Indian Institute of Mass Communication to provide admissions to candidates in the Mass Communication courses offered at their Delhi campus. Courses offered in IIMC Delhi campus will includes PG Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism, PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations, PG Diploma in Hindi Journalism, and PG Diploma in English Journalism.
- In the IIMC counselling round, candidates will be allotted seats in their respective courses on the basis of the merit. The merit list will be prepared by IIMC authorities based on the candidate's performance in the written exam as well as in the Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview round.
Documents required for Counselling
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates in the counseling round.
- 10th class marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th class marksheet and passing certificate
- Marksheet and degree of graduation
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- One proof of date of birth(DOB)
- Recent passport size color photographs