Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Admission Test is known as ISAT. IIST functions as an autonomous body under the Dept. Of Space, Govt of India. ISAT is a National level Admission test which is conducted to offer admissions in B tech based on the applicants' JEE main scores.
All India Ranking is considered to be one of the major factors for admissions in ISAT. Candidates who are willing to take admission in IIST should appear for ISAT 2018. It contains 3 Major Divisions: Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, Physical Sciences.
Courses Offered By IIST In B tech:
- Aerospace Engineering is space and technology oriented and compared with mechanical engineering.
- Avionics is electronics and communications related and is linked with Advanced electronics in digital and communication control systems.
- Physical Science is based on the application of basic science in space technology, space science
ISAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Following are the eligibility criteria for the ISAT 2022 exam:
- For general category applicants should have scored 70% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics in class 10+2.
- For Reserved category applicants should have scored 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have appeared For JEE Mains entrance exam.
- The applicant willing to take admission in ISAT 2022
- should have the age from 1, October 1990 onwards (GEN/OBC).
- The applicant’s age should be after 1, October 1985 for (SC/ST/PD).
ISAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- This Exam is a Pen-Paper based test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- ISAT Exam will be divided into 3 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will be a total of 120 questions.
- Every correct answer will secure 3 marks.
- 1 mark will be charged for every wrong answer.
ISAT 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
ISAT exam 2018 paper will consist of 120 Questions.
The exam will be divided into 3 sessions;
The duration of Exam is 3 hours. The Exam is offline i.e Pen/Paper mode. Each correct answer contains 3 marks and 1 mark will be reduced for every incorrect answer. Even the unattempted questions will have negative marking. Its a multiple choice questionnaire having 4 options, inclusive of the one correct answer. The applicants have to mark the correct option in OMR sheet.
ISAT Contact Information
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,