JCECEB DCECE LE 2020 Application Form has been released & the last date to apply is extended until 20 August 2020. Jharkhand Diploma (Lateral Entry) registration can be done online on the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the details in the form as details found wrong at any stage of examination and verification will lead to cancellation of the candidature. For more details regarding JCECEB DCECE LE Application Form 2020 read the complete article.
- The application submission deadline for DECE LE 2020 has been extended until 20 August 2020.
JCECEB DCECE LE 2020 Application Form Dates
Aspirants can check the important dates for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form below in the given table & accordingly can apply.
JCECEB DCECE LE Registration Dates 2020
|Application Process start date||12 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Forms|25 Jul 20 August 2020
|Jharkhand Diploma (JCECEB DCECE LE) 2020 exam date||02nd week of August 2020|
JCECEB DCECE LE 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of JCECEB DECE LE application form 2020:
- The application form is made available on the official website of the competent authority from 12 June 2020.
- The candidates has to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection of forms.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided to get all the relevant notification about exam via mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format & prescribed file size only.
- The application fee will only be accepted via online modes only, not via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else candidature of the candidate's will be cancelled.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process & retain untill admission is over.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
How to fill Application Form for JCECEB DECE LE 2020?
The Registration form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 can be filled by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 2 - On the Homepage, then click on the application form and then on (DECE LE) 2020 Online Application Form Submission button.
Step 3 - Enter Personal details like Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent Domicile, Category, Disability Status, Serviceman Quota Status, Residential Eligibility, Annual Family Income, Nationality, Aadhar Number, etc.
Step 4 - Course and exam city option, here mention the course the form is being filled for along with two choices for exam city.
Step 5 - Enter Educational Qualification details like Qualification, Passout Status, Course/Stream Name, Passing Year, Marks, Board University, Roll/Enroll Number, Institute Name, and Adress, Pincode.
Step 6 - Fill Communication Details asked like Address, Locality, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pincode, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline with STD code.
Step 7 - Choose a strong password of 8-10 characters with some special characters which must be kept safely. To confirm password enter the Security Question and Security Answer.
Step 8 - While entering the Security Pin do observe the image carefully or else the registration will not be completed.
Step 9 - Upload a recent coloured scanned photograph in the provided space. The file size should be between 100kb to 4kb of 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm dimension.
Step 10 - Payment should be done according to his/her gender category only.
Step 11 - Get the printout of the form.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Fee
Check the fee details hearby:
Jharkhand Dip(LE) 2020 Entrance Exam fee 2020
|General/ Backward Classes||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 325/-|
Mode of Payment- The requisite fee can be paid through online mode only i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility requirements for Jharkhand DCECE LE 2020 entrance exam below:
- An applicant must have passed 10+2 in science stream (with Mathematics as one of the subject).
- Candidates must have done Intermediate Vocational Course Examination in any of this filed Computer science, Electronics Technology, Radio TV Technician, Automobile Engg. & Technician, Mining Geology, Electrical Domestic Appliances,
- An aspirant must have passed Class 10th and two years ITI Examination in one of the courses mentioned below.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Electrical, Electrician, Machinist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Draftsman Mechanical, Production & Manufacturing, Wireman, Electroplater, Surveyor, Draftsman Civil, Mech. General Electronics, Mech. Radio & T.V., Mech. Consumer Electronics, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Electronics Mech., Mech. Computer Hardware, I.T. & E.S.M.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be available at the official website, four days prior to the exam. Candidates must carry JCECEB DECE LE 2020 admit card at the exam centre.