JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Form last date to submit has been extended untill 20 August 2020. The exam is going to be conducted in the last week of August 2020. JCECEB Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination-Lateral Entry(JCECEB DECE LE) 2020 will be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates will be enrolled in various courses under the Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination – Lateral Entry (DECE LE). Besides this candidates need to carefully fill the application form on time. The candidates must read the complete article to know more about JCECEB DECELE 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Candidates can apply for JCECEB DECE LE 2020 has been extended until 20 August 2020.
- The exam date has been postponed.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of Jharkhand JCECEB DECE LE 2020 application form:
- The JCECEB DECE LE 2020 application form will be available to the candidates on its official website on 12 June 2020.
- The application form will be available online.
- The application form will be available till the 20 August 2020.
- Candidates need to fill their personal & academic details in the application form.
- Candidate must check all the details in the application form before submitting it.
- After filling the application form candidate must click the submit button otherwise registration number will not be generated and hence application form will not be submitted.
- After submitting the application form, a filled application form will be generated for the students to review their details.
- The generated application form will contain the registration number along with the filled-in details.
- Correction facility will not be provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post or offline mode to the authorities but candidate must take a print out of the filled application form for future correspondence.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid using one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs 650/- as application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the eligibility of JCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2020 through below given details:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidate of any age can apply.
- Medical Fitness certificate: A candidate must have a medical fitness certificate
- Education Qualification: Aspirant must have passed Intermediate Vocational course examination. Candidate must have studied any one of the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Electronics Technology
- Radio TV Technician
- Automobile Engg. & Technician
- Mining Geology
- Electrical Domestic Appliances.
Passed matriculation/ 10th along with any one of the following two years of ITI Trades:
- Motor Vehicle
- Mechanist Grinder
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Draftsman Mechanical
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil
- General Electronics
- Radio & T.V.
- Consumer Electronics
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics
- Electronics Mech.
- Computer Hardware
- I.T. & E.S.M.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of JCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2020 Admit card through below given details
- JCECEB DECE LE 2020 admit card will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card through online mode.
- Applicants must check all the details printed on the admit card.
- Admit card will consist of the following details: Registration Number, Roll number, Examination centre, other details filled by the applicant.
- In case of any correction on admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the helpline of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which will be available on the official website.
- Aspirants will have to bring admit card & other documents on the day of examination.
- Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of JCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2020 by the below-given exam pattern.
JCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2020 Exam Pattern
|Number of questions||100 (50 per subject)|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for an incorrect response.|
|Type of questions||M.C.Q|
Candidates must carefully check the exam pattern and start preparing for their exams accordingly
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus - Science and Mathematics NCERT books of 10th standard.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Preparation Tips
Jharkhand Diploma Exam Lateral Entry 2020 Preparation Tips are posted below which can be useful for all the candidates appearing for JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Examination:
- Applicants must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates must look up for practice sets and previous years.
- Applicants must follow proper sleep schedules as it helps to focus and concentrate.
- Having some sort of recreational activity is a must as it eases out the stress after studying for long hours.
- Before the candidates start preparing for any exam, always set a goal on when to finish particular topics/subjects.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of JCECEB Lateral entry 2020 through below given details:
- The result will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can check their result and scorecard obtained.
- Candidates can find the Result column on the homepage after which you will be guided to the Result page.
- The applicant has to fill the registration number and passwords to obtain the result.
- The result of the entrance examination would provide overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the examinees qualified for counselling.
- Qualifying candidates will proceed to the next step of counselling.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Tiebreaker
In case if two or more candidates will obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination, a relative merit will be determined based on the following criteria:
- Marks obtained by candidates who have passed 12the std with Science stream(with Mathematics as one subject) will be given preference.
- The second preference will be given to the candidate who has done 12th with commerce stream.
- If there is still a tie, between two candidates then higher in age, would be given preference over the younger candidate.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Counselling
Applicants may check the JCECEB DECE LE 2020 counselling details from the below-given points:
- Candidate has to register online for the counselling process.
- Applicants have to provide their roll number and date of birth for the registration.
- After that candidate has to verify the details and proceed further.
- Candidates need to pay the counselling fee for participating in the counselling process.
- The applicant has to choose branch and institute according to their preference.
- Seats will be alloted to the candidates according to their preferences.
JCECEB DECE LE 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of Jharkhand DECE Lateral Entry 2020 through below details:
Jharkhand DECE Lateral Entry 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||JCECEB DECE LE 2020|
|Conducting body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course ||Lateral entry in Diploma|
|Official website ||http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Exam purpose||Admission in Lateral entry in Diploma|
Exam Conducting Body: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous body under State Government of Jharkhand. JCECEB was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance examinations for admission into various Institutions in the state. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(J.C.E.C.E.B) is actively organizing the following entrance examinations annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session):
|Entrance Exam Name||Valid for Admission in |
|Post-Graduate Medical Admission Test (P.G.M.A.T)||For entrance into PG / Diploma Courses.|
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E.)||For admission into Engineering, M.B.B.S., Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., Homeopathic, Ayurvedic degree Courses|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Basic & Post Basic Group) Entrance Competitive Examination (B.Sc. N.E.C.E.)||For entrance into Basic & Post-Basic Nursing Courses|
|Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (P.E.C.E.)||Entry into Polytechnic diploma courses.|
|General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination (G.N.M.E.C.E.)||For admission into G.N.M. Diploma Course.|
|Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination (Dip. to Deg. E.C.E.)||For admission into 2nd Year/3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) of Engineering degree Courses.|
|Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination (I.T.I.E.C.E.)||For entry into I.T.I. NCVT / SCVT approved Courses|
|Vocational / I.T.I. to Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Voc. / I.T.I. to Dip.E.C.E.)||For admission into 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (P.M.E.C.E.)||For entrance into Diploma in Pharmacy, Various Diploma and Certificate Para-Medical Courses & Certificate course in Dresser.|