JCECEB PGMAT 2020 application form will be made available on the official website. It is also known as JCECEB Post Graduate Medical Admission Test 2020 will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The candidates must compulsorily be present on the counselling day. Furthermore, the candidates must fill the registration form timely in order to participate in the counselling round. The candidates must read the complete article to know more about JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Counselling, etc.
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Application Form
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Application Form details can be checked in the below points:
- The board will release the Registration Form on the official website in February 2020.
- The candidates will need to fill the required details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Make the fee payment to complete the registration process.
- The applicants must take the printout of the form for future uses.
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 eligibility criteria can be checked below to appear in the entrance exam:
- Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand OR A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Jharkhand, but has passed his MBBS Examination from any University/Medical College of Jharkhand state is also eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants must hold the degree of M.B.B.S course from any Medical College of Jharkhand State
- Those who were admitted to medical colleges of Bihar State in the session started from 2000 before the creation of Jharkhand and have passed the M.B.B.S. Course.
- The candidate must have completed a one-year Rotatory Internship or are likely to complete it by 31 March of the examination year.
Age Limit - There is no age bar to appear for the exam.
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Reservation
Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand AND have procured proper Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by a proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand to get the reservation as per RESERVATION POLICY of Govt. of Jharkhand. Up-to-date reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be followed in all courses of Govt. and Private Institutes situated in Jharkhand State.
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
JCECEB PGMAT exam pattern 2020 details are mentioned below.
- Number of Questions- There will be a total of 250 questions in the paper carrying one mark each.
- Type of questions- The questions will be of objective type and one-fourth marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The medium of exam - The mode of the question paper will only be English.
- Out of 250, 100 questions will be from Pre and Para Clinical related subjects and the rest 150 will be from subjects related to Clinical.
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Syllabus
The examination shall be of MBBS Standard which contains 100 questions of Pre & Para Clinical and 150 questions of Clinical Section.
For Pre and Para Clinical:
- Physiology + Biophysics Anatomy
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Medicine including Pediatrics/Dermatology, STD, Leprosy, and Psychiatry
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Surgery including orthopaedics and other Subspecialty
JCECEB PGMAT 2020 Admit Card
JCECEB PGMAT Admit Card will issue to those candidates, who have successfully submitted their application form. Applicants can download the admit card by submitting their name and date of birth in the required field on the official website. There will be no separate Jharkhand admit card had dispatched by JCECEB. Those candidates will not carry admit card at the examination centre; they will not be allowed to enter there.