JEMAT 2022 Phase I admission form will be released tentatively in April 2022. The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test will be conducted via offline mode by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUTWB) for the I phase. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level offline (pen-paper mode) for providing admission to the candidates in MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). Also, candidates are provided admission based on any national level test (MAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT) or any state-level test(JEMAT). The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about JEMAT 2022.
JEMAT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check JEMAT status from below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
JEMAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important JEMAT 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
JEMAT 2022 Dates Schedule (Tentative)
|Events||JEMAT-I Dates||JEMAT-II Dates|
|Application Form Availablity ||April 2022||August 2022|
|Lat dates to submit the application form||1st week of July 2022||1st week of September 2022|
|Admit Card Availability ||2nd week of July 2022||2nd week of September 2022|
|Mock Exam ||August 2022||September 2022|
|Exam Date JEMAT 2022||August 2022||October 2022|
|Result||September 2022||September 2022|
JEMAT Admission Process 2022
The complete admission process for the JEMAT exam is as under:
STEP 1: JEMAT application process
JEMAT applications will be available on the official JEMAT website from the day of the beginning of the registration process. Aspiring candidates can log on to the website and fill out the application form directly.
STEP 2: JEMAT admit card
JEMAT admit card will be made available for download from the scheduled date till the exam day. Registered candidates can download their admit cards by using their application number and password.
STEP 3: JEMAT 2022
JEMAT will be conducted in a computer-based test mode from home. The JEMAT question paper will consist of 100 MCQs to be answered in one hour. The questions will be asked in English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
Step 4: JEMAT 2022 results
JEMAT 2022 results will be announced on the official website of JEMAT. The test takers can download their scorecards by using their login credentials. Selected candidates will be called for GD/PI, followed by counselling.
Step 5: JEMAT 2022 Counselling
After the result announcement, candidates who qualify for the examination will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview and then they will have to participate in online counselling as well as offline counselling for final admissions.
JEMAT 2022 Application Form
JEMAT 2022 Application Form will be available online on the official website of MAKAUTWB. The candidate needs to fill the form and pay the registration fee by online methods. After that, the candidate will have to send the hard copy of the application form with other documents to the university. The whole Application form submission process consists of four steps given below:
- First of all, the Candidate has to fill out the application form online by providing personal, contact, and education details.
- Further, the candidate needs to upload the photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Then, the Applicant has to pay the application fee according to your category.
- In the last, send the application form to the address given below.
The Controller of Examinations
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
Pin - 741249
Documents to Send
Candidate has to submit the following documents along with a copy of their registration form to the University admission council.
- Application Form
- Payment Proof
- Qualification Certificates
- Reservation Certificates(if applicable)
- Sponsorship Certificate(if applicable)
JEMAT 2022 Application Fee
After filling all the details in the application form, the Candidate has to pay the application fee as per their category. Applicants may refer to the following table for their Application Fee:
JEMAT 2022 Registration Fee
|General / OBC Category||Rs. 400|
|SC / ST/ PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 200|
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the JEMAT 2022 application by Online Mode only. The candidate can opt for any of the following methods:
- Internet banking
- Debit Card (Visa or Master)
- Credit Card (Visa or Master)
JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that whether they are eligible for the exam or not. Candidates must check the JEMAT 2022 eligibility criteria to verify if they are qualified to appear for MBA/ MHA/ AICTE approved PG program.
- A candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Dental, etc.
- Final year PG and UG candidates can also apply for the exam.
- An applicant can also apply by his/her CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT valid scorecard (if applicable).
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for JEMAT 2022
- The candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from any recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed their degrees through any distance education program are not eligible
- Final year graduation candidates can also apply for JEMAT. However, the final year graduates have to provide the final year mark sheet by September 2022.
- The conducting authority has announced that there is no age limit to appear for the JEMAT exam.
Number of Attempts:
- There is no fixed limit for the number of times a candidate appears for the exam.
JEMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
JEMAT 2022 is an offline pen and paper-based test. The candidate can get an OMR sheet to fulfil the appropriate answers. Applicants must check the following exam pattern before starting his/her preparation.
- Mode of Examination – Offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based test.
- Duration of Examination – 120 Minutes or 02 Hours.
- Number of Questions – Total 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme – One mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEMAT 2022 Paper Pattern
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JEMAT 2022 Syllabus
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology has not set any specified syllabus for JEMAT 2022, but the previous year's paper seems to be similar to other management entrance tests.
- Some of the most important topics from which questions appear in the exam are as follows:
|Reading comprehension passages - poems and passages.||Algebra||Coding & decoding|
|Synonyms||Arithmetic||Find the odd one out|
|Usage of correct grammar||Geometry||Identifying weak arguments and strong arguments|
|Meaning of different words||Statistics||Identifying the next number in a series|
|Sentence structure||Modern Mathematics||Syllogism|
JEMAT 2022 Admit Card
JEMAT 2022 Admit Card is electronically generated for all those candidates who have successfully registered themselves.
- The hall ticket carries information about the exam venue, time, date, general instructions applicable to candidates.
- These hall tickets are important to gain entrance to the venue premises.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide (i) Application Number and (ii) Password.
- The examinees must carry the hall ticket to appear in the exam along with the national identity proof.
- There will also be a help desk where applicants will be able to lodge their complaints regarding JEMAT.
How to download JEMAT 2022 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can check the steps given below to download the JEMAT Admit Card from the official website.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Now search for Applicant Login.
- Fill in the required credentials such as the Registration Number and Password.
- After entering the details, the admit card download link will be displayed.
- Download and save the file. keep it safe until the admission process is over.
JEMAT 2022 Result
Candidate can check their JEMAT 2022 result on the official website of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal. For result appeared candidates may refer to the following points:
- JEMAT 2022 Result will be declared after the exam will be over.
- JEMAT Result will declare as a scorecard. Candidates can check the following steps to check the Result:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “JEMAT 2022 Results” tab.
- Candidate has to enter their Application Number and Password which they get while registration.
- Registered candidates can view and download the “JEMAT 2022 Score Card”.
- At last, candidates have to take a printout of the Score Card for future reference.
JEMAT scorecard contains the following information on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of the Exam
- Sectional Score
- Overall Score
- Minimum cut off marks
- Exam qualifying status
JEMAT 2022 Counselling
After the JEMAT Result declaration, Qualified candidates can attend the counselling for which the details are given below:
- Selected candidates have to apply individually for the counselling process for each college of their interest.
- Those candidates have to appear for GD/PI of each college separately.
- The candidate has to pay a separate registration fee has to be paid for each college.
Candidates who score more or equal to JEMAT 2022 will be called for the counselling process. They must produce the following documents at the time of reporting for JEMAT 2022 Counselling: -
- JEMAT 2022 Admit Card
- JEMAT 2022 Score Card
- 10th Mark sheet (For Date of Birth verification)
- 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (provisional mark sheet in case candidates have appeared for qualifying examination that year)
- Call letter
- Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Demand Draft Details (photocopy of Demand Draft)
JEMAT 2022 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for offered courses based on the following process:
- The selection process usually involves a group discussion round after a personal interview of selected candidates.
- Colleges accepting JEMAT 2022 mark will conduct their own selection processes. GD-PI involves the following steps:
- Group Discussion: Basically the ability of a candidate to apply logic and reasons are checked in this GD round. All the decisions and management skills of a candidate are highlighted in this round.
- Personal Interview: This is the most important step included in the Selection Process. The overall personality and confidence of the candidate will be judged. Candidates must answer confidently to the questions related to their own academic area and work experience.
JEMAT 2022 Highlights
The highlights of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2022 are as follows:
JEMAT Basic Information
Name of the Exam
JEMAT 2022 or Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
PG Diploma programs
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology
JEMAT Official Website
MBA and PG Diploma in Management
About Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MA KA UT), formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) is a public state university established in 2001 in Kolkata. MA KA UT provides degrees in Engineering, Management & other professional areas through affiliated institutions and in-house departments. In 2019, new certification and diploma courses on Archaeology were launched. The university is recognized by the UGC & has been awarded B++ with a CGPA of 2.87 by the NAAC. The university has eight departments in four schools.