JEMAT Application Form 2021 is expected to be released in the month of April 2021. Candidates can apply online on the web portal of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. Only those aspirants who have completed their graduation from a recognized University can apply for the same. The application fee to be paid is Rs. 600 for OBC and General candidates and Rs 350 for the reserved category. Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is conducted in two sessions in a year. Read the complete article to know other relevant details about JEMAT 2021 Application Form.
JEMAT Application Form 2021 Dates
Applicants can check JEMAT 2021 application form vital dates below in the given table:
JEMAT Enrollment Form 2021 Schedule
|Commencement of submission of Online Application form ||To be announced|
|Online Application Submission Last date||To be announced|
|JEMAT 2021 exam date||To be announced|
JEMAT Application Form 2021
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of JEMAT exam 2021 application form:
- The application form is available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only, no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be given as all the communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- The application fee will be payable only via online mode.
- The application form must be complete in all respect otherwise will be rejected without any prior information.
- Take multiple photocopies of application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Details required to fill the JEMAT Application Form 2021
Following are the details which are to be entered in JEMAT application form 2021:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number etc.)
- Address for Communication
- Choice of Subject
- Choice of JEMAT Examination Centres
- Valid ID Proof ( such Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving License)
How to fill JEMAT Application Form 2021?
Below are the mentioned steps to fill Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test examination form 2021:
Step 2- Click on the link give to "Apply only for JEMAT" Enter basic details for registration & then submit.
Step 3- Registration number and password are sent to the candidates’ email address/ mobile number. Please check E-Mail Spam Box, if the message is not received in Inbox.
Step 4- Now, click on the direct link provided to login. Enter the registration number and password to proceed further.
Step 5- Fill the rest of the details in the JEMAT Application Form 2021.
Step 6- Also, upload photograph and signature. Provided preferences for the test centre.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||20 kb -50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 kb – 50 kb|
- Passport size photograph should be a recent one & coloured.
- It should be taken with a light background.
- The signature must be done on a white paper using a black/blue ink pen.
Step 7- Preview and then submit all the information before proceeding to the payment gateway.
Step 8 - JEE MAT 2021 Application Fee
JEMAT 2021 Registration Fee
|General / OBC Category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST/ PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicants can make the fee payment using any online payment mode such as debit/credit card or internet banking. Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
JEMAT 2021 Admit Card
The University will release the JEMAT 2021 Admit Card on the official website as per schedule. To access the hall ticket, candidates will have to provide their Application Number and Password on the candidate portal for the login. It has to be carried to the examination hall for Identity verification purpose.