JEMAT Admit Card 2022 will be released by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal on its official website after the successful submission of the application form. The hall ticket will be issued to those aspirants who will submit the form successfully. To download the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2022 call letter aspirants will need their Registration Number and Password. Candidates should take care, that before downloading the admit card, they should check the details printed on the admit card are correct. Downbelow in the article, candidates can get other relevant information about JEMAT 2022 Admit Card.
JEMAT Admit Card 2022 Dates
Applicants must note that the admit card for JEMAT 2022 will not be sent to the candidate individually. The date of release of the same can be checked below in the given table:
JEMAT Hall Ticket 2022 Schedule
|Release date of admit card||July 2022|
|JEMAT exam date 2022||July 2022|
Stay in touch to know updates which will be updated here once announced.
JEMAT Admit Card 2022
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUTWB), West Bengal will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the JEMAT 2022 Admit Card:
- The MAKAUTWB will issue the JEMAT admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download an e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials i.e. Registration Number & Password.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the concerned department immediately and submit a written application to the JEMAT Office otherwise the authority will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display a photograph, paste it at an appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Please confirm that the name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry would not be possible.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam, on Dates and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post or any other means.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued.
- Applicants are advised to retain the hall ticket until the admission process gets over.
How to Download the JEMAT Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can check the steps given below to download JEMAT 2022 hall ticket from the official website.
Step 1 - The candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link given here on the page.
Step 2 - Now search for Applicant Login on the home page of the official web portal.
Step 3 - Fill in the required credentials such as Registration Number and Password.
Step 4 - Then submit the details, once submitted admit card will be displayed.
Step 5 - Download the same & get the printout of it for further use.
Details on the JEMAT Admit Card 2022
Candidates must check the details mentioned therein are correct. In case of any discrepancy, they must directly contact the concerned authorities of the conducting body.
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Venue address
- Mobile Number
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Father’s name
- Important Instructions
How to Download JEMAT Hall Ticket if Forget the Password?
The candidates who forget their password or Application Number will get a link to get it back. The link is given on the login page as “forget password” click on it. The option will take you to the Applicant Login page. Provide the necessary details asked & the application number and password will be sent after submitting the required details. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to keep their ID and password remembered.
Things to carry to JEMAT 2022 Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry some important documents and things to the exam centre of JEMAT 2022.
- Admit Card – A hard copy of Admit Card to be downloaded after the form submission.
- Valid ID Proof – A valid Id Proof (Such as voter Id, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, etc.)
- Other Documents – Such as the PwD Certificate for greeting the facility for the Handicapped.
JEMAT 2022 Result
The candidates can check the JEMAT 2022 Result of the web portal of MAKAUTWB after the exam will be over. Those who will qualify the entrance exam will only be called for the counselling process.