Kerala MCA CEE 2020 Admission will be done through LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Exam. LBS MCA Entrance exam has been cancelled due to COVID-19. It is also known as Kerala MCA Common Entrance Exam 2020. Kerala MCA CEE 2020 is a state level examination takes place for the admission of students in a 3-year course of Master’s degree in Computer Application in various colleges of Kerala. Lab facilities, faculties, availability of experts make the experience of students even better in the state of Kerala. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about Kerala MCA CEE 2020.
- Kerala MCA EE 2020 has been cancelled by LBS Centre due to COVID-19.
- Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of Qualifying examination.
- Candidates can upload qualifying marks till 20 September 2020.
Kerala MCA 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result information of Kerela MCA 2020 through below points:
- The Kerala MCA 2020 Results will be announced in the last week of September 2020 (Tentatively) by The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Students clearing the Examination Cut-off will go to the next round of getting Admission in the Kerala MCA 2020.
Kerala MCA 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check the counselling information of Kerala MCA 2020 through below given points:
- Kerala MCA entrance exam 2020 Counselling will begin in November/December 2020 after the declaration of the results and preparation of the Merit list by the CEE, Kerala, the conducting body of the entrance examination.
- All the candidates eligible to attend the Counselling process will have to carry all the necessary documents at the time of Counselling.
- In the Counselling round, the Commissioner for the Entrance Examination (CEE) will allocate the seat and college to the qualified candidates based on the merit list.
- Only the applicant who will clear the Entrance Examination will be eligible for the Counselling process.
- For the Counselling, the applicant will have to register them from the official website and report at the allocated college as scheduled.
- The Allotment Process will be done through a Single Window System (SWS) to allot seats to the qualified candidates.
- The allotments will be strictly based on the candidate’s options, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
The documents required at the time of admission through Kerala MCA 2020 examination are as follows;
- Kerala MCA CEE 2020 Admit Card.
- 10th class market sheet or any other equivalent as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates, Degree and mark sheets of the qualifying exam in the original.
- Original documents of all which are closed under the application form.
- Transfer certificate and character certificate from the previous Institution.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Already employed in the Government sector, elsewhere are supposed to get a relieving and good conduct from the head of the office.
Kerala MCA CEE 2020 Application Form
Along with the official notification, The Kerala MCA CEE 2020 application forms is released in July 2020. Candidate can register using keam cee portal.
Documents required to fill up the Kerala MCA CEE 2020 Application form are:
- A copy of the challan/demand draft of application fee.
- A copy of the Class X certificate or any other relevant document to prove date of birth.
- Proof of Indian citizenship
- A copy of the degree certificate and mark lists of the qualifying examination.
- Income & Community Certificates in support of SEBC/OEC claim
- Community Certificate in support of SC/ST claim
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate(if any)
- Copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities, duly attested by a Gazetted officer
- Copy of BPL Certificate issued by Competent LSG Authority, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (Applicable to forward community candidates, claiming BPL reservation)
- Any other certificate/document required along with the application (not compulsory)
Type of Candidate
General or SEBC
Kerala MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility of Kerala MCA CEE 2020 through given below points
- The students should be Indian National (Any ID proof approved by the State or Central Government will be considered valid by the authorities).
- There are no age criteria for the applicants appearing for the Kerala MCA 2020 examination, any age will be considered valid.
- All candidates, who belong to general category, must have secured 50% marks in bachelor’s degree and 45% of marks for SEBC and physically handicapped candidates. For SC and ST candidates a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient. All candidates must submit their original degree certificate and the entire mark list of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration (after 10+2), with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Applications/Engineering and Technology as a Main/Subsidiary/Core subject.
- There is no limit or bar on the number of attempts made to clear the examination by the applicants, applicants can apply any number of times for the Kerala MCA examination.
The seat matrix is divided into 3 major categories which are as follows;
- Government seats: These seats are allotted based on the merit by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Management seats: These seats are a part of self-financed/aided institutions and admission is based on orders passed by the Supreme Court.
- Lapsed seats: The seats which are not occupied by any student come under this category and is allotted based on first come first serve to the interested applicants.
*The fees can be submitted at any branch of State Bank of Travancore using the Bank challan which is available with the Application form print out.
*Students residing away from Kerala can put up a demand draft in the name of “The Commissioner of Entrance Examination” and send it along with the application form.
Kerala MCA 2020 Admit Card
The applicants who have applied for the Kerala Masters in Computer Application 2020 will get their Admit cards (Hall ticket) if their credentials are verified to be correct.
- Applicants are supposed to download their Admit cards from the official website as the Admit Cards will not be sent by post to any applicant.
- Candidates must take their Admit Cards along with themselves to the examination centre without which they might not be allowed to take the examination.
- While downloading the Admit Cards, the applicants must remember their Login Credentials which includes Application number and password.
Kerala MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Kerala MCA entrance exam 2020 through the below table:
Mode of Examination
Number of Questions
Mathematics: 20 questions
Physics: 20 questions
Chemistry: 20 questions
General Knowledge: 20 questions
Reasoning: 20 questions
General English: 20 questions
Fundamentals of Computer Awareness: 30 questions
- Kerala MCA 2020 Exam Pattern covers Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, General English and Fundamentals of Computer Awareness at Graduate level.
- Candidates will be awarded three marks for each correct answer. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted and zero marks for the questions not answered.
- Answer sheets (OMR Answer sheets) will be given to the candidates to mark the answers.
- The aspirants must use ballpoint pen (blue or black ink) only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles.
- If there are more than one answers bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect response and will be awarded negative marks.
Kerala MCA 2020 Syllabus
The Kerala MCA CEE 2020 Syllabus will consist of questions based on various subjects and topics of graduation level which are as follows:
Mathematics: Algebra, Linear Algebra, Differential Calculus, Convergence Series, Integral Calculus, Solid Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Numerical Analysis, Linear Programming, Differential Equations, Analytical Geometry.
Reasoning: Alphabet Test, Dissimilar Test, Analogy Test, Coding/Decoding test, Number series & Time, Blood relations, Ordering, Syllogism, Passage and Course of Action, Statement and Conclusion.
General English: Comprehension, Words and phrases, Prepositions and articles, Synonyms and antonyms, Technical writing, Usage of verbs, Vocabulary, Word Power.
Fundamentals of Computer Awareness: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, Input/output devices, Computer memory and back-up devices, Representation of characters, integers and fractions, Binary representations, Binary arithmetic, Floating numbers, Boolean algebra, Truth tables, Venn diagrams.Kerala MCA 2020 Highlights
Candidates can chcek the details of the highlights of Kerala MCA exam 2020 through the below given information
Kerala MCA 2020
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in MCA courses across the State of Kerala
About Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State as per G.O.(Ms) No.31/83/H.Edn. dated 19.02.1983. The Higher Education Department in the Secretariat is functioning as the administrative department of the Commisionerate of Entrance Examinations. The Commissionerate has been conducting thirteen Entrance Examinations, both for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Professional Courses. Of these examinations conducted in a time bound manner and catering to the needs of the aspirants of Professional Courses, the Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations (KEAM) is the major one in which near about one lakh seventy thousand candidates participate every year.