Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application Form will be released in July 2023 by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. It is also known as the Kerala MCA Common Entrance Exam which takes place for the admission of students in a 3-year course of Master’s degree in Computer Application in various colleges of Kerala. Lab facility's availability of experts, faculties, etc. makes the experience of students even better in the state of Kerala. Candidates can go through the complete article to get more information about Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application Form.
Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates related to Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application Form.
|Application start date||July 2023|
|Application last date||August 2023|
Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application Form
Along with the official notification, The Kerala MCA CEE 2023 application forms will be released in July 2023. Candidates can register using the cee portal. Documents required to fill up the Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application form are:
- A copy of the challan/demand draft of the application fee.
- A copy of the Class X certificate or any other relevant document to prove the date of birth.
- Proof of Indian citizenship
- A copy of the degree certificate and mark lists of the qualifying examination.
- Income & Community Certificates in support of SEBC/OEC claim
- Community Certificate in support of SC/ST claim
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate(if any)
- Copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities, duly attested by a Gazetted officer
- Copy of BPL Certificate issued by Competent LSG Authority, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (Applicable to forward community candidates, claiming BPL reservation)
- Any other certificate/document required along with the application (not compulsory)
Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Application Fee
Application fees for Kerala MCA entrance exam 2023 are given in the below table.
|Category||Application fees in Rs.|
Details of Kerala CEE MCA 2023 Syllabus
The subject matter of Kerala CEE MCA 2023 Syllabus will be prepared or set based on the syllabus from graduation level. Candidate must know the syllabus in detail to know the topics from where questions are expected to come in the examination. Some of the sections of the syllabus are given below in a table.
|Mathematics||· Algebra · Linear Algebra · Differential Calculus · Convergence Series · Integral Calculus · Solid Geometry · Statistics & Probability · Numerical Analysis · Linear Programming · Differential Equations · Analytical Geometry|
|Reasoning||· Alphabet Test · Dissimilar Test · Analogy Test · Coding/Decoding test · Number series & Time · Blood relations · Ordering · Syllogism · Passage and Course of Action · Statement and Conclusion|
|General English||· Comprehension · Words and phrases · Prepositions and articles · Synonyms and antonyms · Technical writing · Usage of verbs · Vocabulary · Word Power|
|Fundamentals of Computer Awareness||· Organisation of a computer · Central Processing Unit (CPU) · Structure of instructions in CPU · Input/output devices · Computer memory and back-up devices · Representation of characters · Integers and fractions · Binary representations · Binary arithmetic · Floating numbers · Boolean algebra · Truth tables · Venn diagrams|
Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Result
Candidates can check the result information of Kerela MCA 2023 through the below points:
- The Kerala MCA 2023 Results will be announced after the commencement of the exam in the last week of November 2020 (Tentatively) by The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Students who will clear the Examination Cut-off will go to the next round of getting Admission in the Kerala MCA 2023.
Kerala MCA CEE 2023 Counselling
Applicants can check the counselling information of Kerala MCA 2023 through the below-given points:
- Kerala MCA entrance exam 2023 Counselling will expect to begin in November/December 2023 after the declaration of the results and preparation of the Merit list by the CEE, Kerala, the conducting body of the entrance examination.
- All the candidates who are eligible to attend the Counselling process have to carry all the necessary documents at the time of Counselling.
- In the Counselling round, the Commissioner for the Entrance Examination (CEE) will allocate the seat and college to qualified candidates based on the merit list.
- That applicant who will clear the Entrance Examination will only be eligible for the Counselling process.
- For the Counselling round, the applicant will have to register themselves from the official website and report to the allocated college at the scheduled time.
- The Allotment Process will be done through a Single Window System (SWS) to allot seats to qualified candidates.
- The allotments will be strictly based on the candidate’s options, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.