KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 is also known as Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Undergraduate Common Entrance Test 2021 and will be conducted in May 2021 tentatively by the Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore. UGCET is held for admission to B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) course. The exam is conducted once a year at the State-Level. The candidates need to fill the application form carefully and on time. Also, they need to ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about KRLMPCA UGCET 2021.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding the KRLMPCA 2021 entrance exam from the below-given table:
Events and dates for KRLMPCA CET 2021
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration start date||March 2021|
|Last date to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Application Form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last Date for receipt of filled downloaded Applications by Speed Post / Private Courier along with DD of Rs.1,000/-||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit Card release date||2nd week of May 2021|
|KRLMPCA UGCET Exam 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer Key release date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date to send objections against KRLMPCA UGCET Answer Key 2021||4th week of May 2021|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Result declaration||4th week of May 2021|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must be very careful while filling the KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 application form to avoid any mistakes while filling the online application. Also, they need to make sure that the application form is submitted before the last date. Following are the details about the KRLMPCA Application Form 2021:
- The application form is available online on the official website of KRLMPCA, Bangalore
- Candidates will not be able to make any corrections in their application form once it has reached the Association Office so they need to fill the form attentively.
- Furthermore, candidates must keep a copy of their filled application form until the counselling and admission process is over.
- They will have to send their filled application form through the Speed post/Private Courier.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates will have to submit an amount of Rs. 1000/- as application fee along with their KRLMPCA UGCET online application form.
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to pay their application fee through the Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of "KRLMPCA" payable at Bangalore and send the same through Private Courier/ Speed post to the address mentioned hereby:
KARNATAKA RELIGIOUS & LINGUISTIC MINORITY PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES
ASSOCIATION (REGD.) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A.)
Flat No.143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI”,
Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore-560 001. KARNATAKA
TEL: 080 – 4112 1233
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to read the KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria details very carefully. Also, the need to make sure that they fill the application form and apply for the BE program only after confirming their eligibility. The details about KRLMPCA Eligibility Criteria are given hereby:
- Candidates must have cleared II PUC/ 10 + 2/XII std exams or must have cleared any other equivalent exam.
- Besides this, candidates need to have Mathematics, Physics as mandatory subjects along with Bio-Technology / Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics as optional subjects.
- Furthermore, candidates must have studied English subject also.
- They must have an aggregate of at least 45% in the optional subjects which they have studied.
- Those who have already appeared and are waiting for the results of IInd PUC / 10+2 / XII Std. will also be eligible to apply with the indication “Results are awaited” in the Application form.
NOTE: The rank and merit will be determined based on the marks secured by the candidate in PCM subjects in UGCET 2021 to be conducted by KRLMPCA.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants are advised to check the KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 exam pattern to have a clear picture of the UG CET paper. The question paper format of KRLMPCA 2021 exam is given below:
KRLMPCA CET 2020 Question Pattern
|Mode of Exam|
The exam will conduct in offline mode (Paper Based Test).
|Duration||3 hrs(180 Minute)|
|Total No of questions||180|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type).|
(+1) for every correct answer
There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
|Total Sections||3 sections( Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Admit Card from the official website of KRLMPCA. The UGCET hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website after the completion of the registration process. Information related to the KRLMPCA Common Entrance Test Admit card 2021 is given below:
- CET admit card can be downloaded by entering the Mobile Number (user ID) given in the application form and Date of Birth (password) from the Association’s website.
- It is mandatory to carry UGCET Admission Ticket at the time of entrance exam else candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- The applicants must keep a copy of hall ticket for further uses.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Exam Centres
There is a total of 4 centres in which KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test 2021 will be held. The detailed address of each centre will be made available on the Admit card. The name of the KRLMPCA CET 2021 exam centres is mentioned below:
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Answer Key
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Answer Key will be uploaded on the official website. Check all the details about UGCET 2021 response key given below:
- Candidates can challenge the KRLMPCA CET answer key, if any, through offline mode only.
- They have to send the objection/challenge by speed post only along with all the supporting documents.
- Applicants need to send the DD also amounting Rs. 100/- per question has drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore on or before the due date.
- Objections received by the Secretary will be placed before the Expert Committee whose decision will be final in this regard.
- Amount paid in respect of challenging of UG CET response key will not be refunded.
- Sent the objection along with Demand Draft (DD) on the below-given address:
4th Floor, ‘SURYAMUKHI’, Garden Apartments
# 21, Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore – 560 001
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Result
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Result will be announced on the Association’s website (www.kmca.info) soon after the conduction of exam.
- The result will not be displayed at the examination centres.
- A-Rank/Merit List will be generated based on the candidate's scores in the KRLMPCA Entrance Test only.
- The qualified candidate will then have to attend the counselling for further process.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Counselling
Details of KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Counselling will be uploaded on the official website of KRLMPCA in the second week of July 2021. Check further details about UG Common Entrance Exam counselling given hereby:
- Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association will conduct the counselling for the selection of candidates for engineering seats in member institutes.
- Candidates who will qualify for the entrance test will be called for counselling based on the merit list.
- Courses and seats will be allotted based on the rank secured by the candidates in the Common Entrance Test.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear for the counselling process at the prescribed venue and timings along with required documents to be verified.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Seat Allotment
KRLMPCA is conducting online seat allotment for candidates who have KRLMPCA rank in Engineering course. Candidates must adhere to the following points for seat allotment:
- Confirm admission ticket number by verifying
- The candidates will have to confirm their Rank in Engineering Course.
- Confirm the number of colleges affiliated with the Association and courses.
- Confirm the fees of Rs. 2,01,960/- per annum.
- Prepare a list of colleges and courses as per your choice.
- The option entered by the candidate for the first round will remain for all the rounds.
- A Candidate will not be allowed to change the option.
- A Candidate will be allowed to add new options if any new colleges and courses added to the Association.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Participating Institutes
KRLMPCA is conducting UGCET 2020 for admission to the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) course for the following Member colleges. The exact number of seats available in Engineering courses in each college will be displayed along with the Online Counseling date and other details. List of Engineering member colleges id given below:
- Anjuman Engineering College, Bhatkala
- Bearys Institute of Technology, Mangalore
- Canara Engineering College, Mangalore
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar
- HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga
- Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
- P A College of Engineering, Mangalore
- The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can refer to the below-given data to know all the important information related to KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test 2021.
|Exam Name||Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Undergraduate Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||KRLMPCA UGCET 2021|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Course||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)|
|KRLMPCA UGCET Official Website||https://www.kmca.info/|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admission to B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) course in the member colleges.|
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association
Since January 2004, the Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association, Bangalore, has been working to meet the needs of candidates seeking medical, dental and engineering, with specific reference to Karnataka's minority candidates. Two entrance examinations are administered annually by the Association: one for post-graduation and another for under graduation. The Association decides the applicants who are eligible for the Entrance Exam, followed by therapy.