KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021. Applicants will have to send the completed downloaded applications to the university via Speed Post / Private Courier along with DD. The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) conducts the KRLMPCA CET. To know more about the application process , candidates need to go through the complete article.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates who are willing to fill out the application form must review the appropriate dates for the application form in the table below:
Important Dates for UGCET 2021 Application form
|Commencement of online submission of Application form||March 2021|
|Last Date for Form Submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last Date for receipt of filled Applications by|
Speed Post / Private Courier along with Demand Draft
|3rd week of April 2021|
|KRLMPCA CET 2021 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2021|
KRLMCA UGCET 2021 Application Form
KRLMCA CET 2021 online Application Form can be filled online. Candidates are expected to remember that before applying for an application form, they must review the eligibility requirements. In order to prevent errors, candidates must read the information given below when filling out the Application Form.
- The Application Form is released at the official website only.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website to fill the Application Form.
- As per the guidelines referred to in the documents, the candidates are expected to fill out the information in the application form as no addition or modification will be permitted until it is received at the association office.
- The size and format of the uploading documents should be kept in mind while filling the form.
- Note that the Application fee once paid would not be refunded.
Through Offline Mode
- After filling the application form online candidate has to download it for further process.
- After downloading the form, Candidate will send the downloaded Application Form, Photocopy of documents and Photocopy of DD paid at any bank to KRLMPCA.
- Candidates are required to send a copy of DD after filling the Application form with a Download of filled Application Form and photocopy of Documents to KRLMPCA.
Documents Required to Fill the Application Form
For a specific spam time, the KRLMCA UGCET 2021 Application Form will be available. Candidates are expected to apply the form within the period stated. It will now be simpler for the applicants to be informed of the requisite documentation needed for the full submission of the form.
Candidates are required to complete the form and are required to print the Submitted Application Form and DD of Rs 1000/- with the documents specified after submitting the form.
- II PUC Marks Card (if results are not declared then indicate that the “RESULTS ARE AWAITED”)
- Proof of date of birth
- One Additional photograph(with above-mentioned documents)
How to Apply for KRLMPCA CET 2021 Application Form?
Candidate must fill the correct and complete details in the Application Form. The Candidates applying for the KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 examination are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Filling the Details in the application Form
- Visit the official website of KRLMPCA.
- In the homepage candidate may click the latest news panel, Candidates will get a link named as"CLICK HERE FOR KRLMPCA UG CET 2021 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (ONLY FOR ENGINEERING).
- After clicking the link, Candidates will be redirected to a new page where the form will be opened.
- In the form, candidates are required to fill the personal and education qualification details like:
- Father's name
- Father’s / Guardian's Occupation
- Father’s / Guardian's Income :
- Mother's name
- Mother’s Occupation
- Mother’s Income
- Do you belong to any of the Minority?
- Are you a resident of Karnataka?
- If you don't belong to Karnataka, which state?
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- X STD / SSLC / SSC or equivalent
- Name of school
- Year of Passing
- XII STD / PU / 10+2 or equivalent
- Name of the College
- Year of Passing
- Marks obtained in PU or equivalent
- Max marks
- Marks obtained
- After filling these details, the candidate needs to mention if Result is Awaited by clicking on "yes" or "no".
- Uploading the Documents
After filling the Personal Details under "Candidate Details" Section, Candidate will have to upload one copy of passport-Sized photograph only.
- The photograph can be uploaded of any format there is no particular format prescribed.
- Submitting the Form
After filling all the details in the Application form and uploading the documents, Candidate needs to submit the form.
- For Submitting the form, Candidate needs to first verify by writing the verification code present.
- after writing the Verification code, Candidate can Submit the code by clicking on the "Submit" button.
- Payment of Application Fee
After submitting the form, Candidate needs to complete the Application Payment for completing the Application Submission.
The aspiring candidate is required to submit the KRLMPCA CET 2020 Application Fee if they wish to complete all the procedures for filling and submitting the Application Form for their Examination.
- The Amount for the Application Fee is Rs 1000/-.
- The Application fee is same for all the categories which can be paid only after filling the Application Form.
- The Application fee can be paid through offline mode only via DD of any bank.
Note: The Fee once paid would not be refunded.