KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit card is to be released on 25 August 2020 on the official website of Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore. The applicant can download the admit card from kmca.info by entering their registered Mobile Number given in the application form as a user name and date of birth as password from the Association’s website and have to bring it at the examination center. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about KRLMPCA UGCET 2021 Admit Card.
- The admit card for KRLMPCA CET 2020 is to be released on 25 August 2020.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit card Important dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding KRLMPCA undergraduate 2020 Admit card
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card ||Important Dates|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card Available||25 August 2020|
|KRLMPCA UGCET Exam 2020||30 August 2020|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit card
Candidates can download the KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card from the official website on 25 August 2020. The UGCET hall ticket will be published on the official website after the completion of successful registration.
- Under graduation, the Common Entrance Test admits card can be downloaded by entering the registered Mobile Number (user ID) given in the application form and Date of Birth (password) from the Association’s website.
- It is mandatory to carry UGCET Admission Ticket at the time of entrance exam otherwise candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- In case any discrepancy found on the hall ticket, the candidate should contact authority immediately.
Documents Required in the examination hall
Candidate has to bring the following document in the examination hall:
- A hard copy of KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driver’s License/ Voter Id etc.
- Any other Government ID proof.
How to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit card?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the Admit card for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020.
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Bangalore (KRLMPCA)
- Then click on the UGCET 2020 Admit Card button.
- After clicking on the Admit Card download button candidate will be redirected to the Login page.
- Login entering your Mobile number/Email ID and Date of Birth
Step 2: Display admit card
- After entering all the details Admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 3: Printout
- Candidate must save and download the admit card for further process.
Details on UGCET 2020 Admit card
Following details will be present on the hall ticket of the KRLMPCA UGCET 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Date and time of the Examination
- Detailed Address of Examination Center
- Passport size photo of Candidate
- Candidate’s signature
Schedule for KRLMPCA UGCET Entrance exam
The duration for UGCET 2020 will be of 3hrs from 10 AM to 1 PM.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate must be aware of the KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 exam pattern to have a clear picture of the UG CET paper. The exam paper format of KRLMPCA 2020 exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (Paper Based Test).
- Duration: The exam will be of 180 minutes (three hours).
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 180 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type).
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of a total of 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.