KSET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021 on its own official website. Candidates who are interested to apply can fill the application to be a Lecturer or Assistant Professorial a reputed or recognized university. Candidates are advised, before filling the application go through the Eligibility Criteria that whether you are eligible for the given requirement or not. Moulya Bhavan University of Mysore is the conducting body of KSET that will release the application form through the online mode. Read the complete article to know more about KSET Application Form 2021.
KSET 2021 Important Date
Candidates can check the important dates of KSET 2021 from the table given below:
KSET 2021 Application Form Date
|The application form will begin from||To be announced|
|The application will end on||To be announced|
|The last date submit the form with late fee||To be announced|
|KSET 2021 exam date||To be announced|
KSET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the basic details of KSET 2021 application form from the points given below:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the exam itself.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online as same will not be accepted via any other mode in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection of all forms.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided by the candidate as all the related details will be sent via mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format. The file size should be proper else image will not be uploaded.
- If there is any issue arising while form filling process, candidates can contact the authority and get their issue resolved.
- The application fee will be accepted by online modes only. No Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc. will be accepted in any case.
- The application form must be complete in all respect or else candidature will be cancelled of the candidates.
- Applicants are advised to take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & receipt of the fee to the exam conducting body.
Document required of KSET 2021 Application form
For applying in KSET 2020 examination form candidates must have the following documents:
- 10th mark sheet.
- 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation passing certificate
- Post-graduation certificate
- Migration certificate/Transfer certificate.
How to apply for KSET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can check the simple steps to fill the application form:
Candidates can go through the steps of filling the online KALSEE 2021 application form mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of KSET 2021
- In the next window, the candidate will find the instructions and procedure.
- Click on "sign up for registration" if you are a new candidate or sign up on registered candidates.
- Fill all the information and click on “Login”.
2. Filling up the application form
- In the next window, the candidate would be able to fill the details in the application form.
- Personal details.
- Contact details.
- Password creation.
- After filling in all the details, recheck the application form and tap on the “SUBMIT” button to proceed with the next steps.
3. Payment For Application Form
The application fee for admission can be paid through online mode. Pay the Application Form fees as per the category.
- The late fee of Rs.250/- has to be compensated by applicants who online application after the last date till the extended period.
- KSET Application Fees Category wise is mentioned below.
The information related to application fees has been provided Below. Candidate can check Category wise fees as mentioned below.
KSET 2021 Registration Fee
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||Rs. 650/-|
Fee is non-refundable.
4. Submission of application form
After filling all the details and payment of application fees candidates have to proceed with submission of the application form. After verifying all the details candidates have to "submit" the application form.
Test Centre for KSET 2021
Candidates can check the test centre's from the table given below:
Candidates can check more details about KSET 2021
KSET 2021 Admit Card
The KSET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the KSET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry with them any type of unwanted thingsat the examination hall.