LFAT 2021 Admit Card will be released online before one week of exam commencement by the Allahabad University. LFAT 2021 exam is a national level examination that is organized to offer admission to the BA LLB course of 5 years. LFAT Exam 2021 will be an Offline (pen-paper Based Test) exam. Candidates who filled the LFAT 2021 application form correctly and properly will get their LFAT exam to admit card. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the LFAT admit card 2021.
Applications for LFAT 2021 will begin in March 2021 tentatively. Application forms will be available on the official website of Allahabad University.
LFAT 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important LFAT 2021 admit card dates in the given table below:
|Application Form Available||March 2021|
|Last Date for submissions||To be announced|
|Admit Card Available||One Week before the LFAT 2021|
|LFAT 2021 Exam||To be announced|
LFAT Admit Card 2021
The candidate makes sure to check all instructions for the LFAT admit card 2021 which are given in the list below:
- The LFAT admit card will be released on the official website of Allahabad University.
- Candidates must log in with the registered ID and password to generate the LFAT hall ticket.
- Candidates make ensure to carry the print out of the LFAT 2021 hall ticket at the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised to carry at least one ID proof along with the hardcopy of the LFAT admit card.
- Applicants must come 30 mins early before the examination time at the LFAT 2021 exam centres for the entry and the admit card verification.
Documents Required to Take at the LFAT 2021 Examination Hall
All the applicants must carry all the listed documents at the LFAT 2021 examination hall which are given below:
- The hardcopy of the LFAT exam 2021 admits card.
- ID proof like aadhar card/ passport/ PAN card for identification.
- A passport size post same as uploaded on the LFAT application form 2021.
How to Download the LFAT 2021 Admit Card?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the LFAT admit card 2021 which are described below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the Allabhad University official website to download the LFAT 2021 exam hall ticket.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the "Admission 2021" button.
- Step 3: The new page will appear on the window screen, select the LLB/BA LLB link.
- Step 4: Log in with the registered ID and password to generate the LFAT 2021 admit card.
- Step 5: After login on to the page, the LFAT admit card will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Download LFAT admit card PDF and takeout the print of the admit card to attend the LFAT 2021 examination.
Details in LFAT 2021 Admit Card
The details which will appear on the LFAT 2021 admit card are given in the list below:
- Applicant's Name
- Roll number
- Exam Date
- Date of Birth
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Venue
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Important instructions about the LFAT entrance test.
Things Not To Carry In The LFAT 2021 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the LFAT 2021 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats, etc.
- Analog / Digital Watches
- Electronic Device/Mobile phones
- Any food Items
Note: If any candidates caught with anything from the above list on the LFAT 2021 exam day may lead to the cancellation of the candidate's exam.
LFAT 2021 Result
The LFAT result in 2021
will be announced online on the official website. The LFAT scorecard will be released after the release of the LFAT answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for the LFAT admission process. All the candidate must take their required original documents along with them for verification.