LFAT 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of May 2021. Application form will be released online on Allahabad University official website. Law Faculty Admission Test is a national-level examination that is organized to offer admission to BA LLB. courses. Interested candidates who successfully pass Class 12th can apply for BA LLB(Hons.) course with Application Fee of Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC and Rs. 800/- for remaining candidates. The candidates must fulfill all the LFAT 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the LFAT application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the LFAT application form 2021.
LFAT Application Form Date 2021
Candidate can check here all the important LFAT 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Application Form Available||To be Announced|
|Last Date for submissions||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Available||To be Announced|
|LFAT 2021||To be Announced|
LFAT Application Form 2021
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before applying for LFAT 2021:
- The candidate can fill the LFAT exam 2021 online application form on the official website of Allahabad University.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the eligibility criteria to fill the application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary documents at the time of filling the registration form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the registration form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the LFAT admit card 2021
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the LFAT application form 2020.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the LFAT 2021 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the LFAT 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the Law Faculty Admission Test application form 2021 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for verification like Aadhar card/PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's DOB like 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- Caste certificate (if Applicable).
- PwD certificate (If Applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Candidate's recent photograph should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate's Signature and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for LFAT 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the LFAT online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the LFAT official Website to fill the Allabahad University online application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the Admission 2021 button.
- Step 3: On the next window, Select the BA LLB/LLB course link.
- Step 4: Candidates have to click on the Registration button.
- Step 5: Candidate must register with the details to fill in the LFAT exam 2021 application form are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Number
- Permanent Address
- Step 6: After filling the registration form, click on the "Proceed to Application Form" button for the complete submission.
- Step 7: Candidates will receive a Username and Password on their registered mobile number.
2. Filling the Application Form
Step 1: Candidates have to fill the remaining details in the application form.
Step 2: After filling the registration form, click on the Save & Next button, and cleck the complete form again.
Step 3: After checking the registration form, click on the Final Submit button.
3. Upload the Candidate's Photograph & Signature
The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/jpeg format.
The softcopy of the signature and the candidate must use either blue or black ink for the signature and upload it in the jpg/jpeg format.
Note: Scanned image of signature & photograph must be clear and complete.
4. Fees Payment
Candidate must pay the LFAT 2021 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the candidates. The application form fee for the LFAT 2020 exam is given in the table below:
LFAT 2021 Application Form Fees
Categories wise fee details can be checked below in the given table:
| SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the LFAT application form fee through the online payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
5. Print LFAT 2021 Application Form Confirmation Page.
Candidates are advised to take out the prints of the registration form. The applicant makes sure to keep the print of the LFAT application form safe because the print out will be used during the selection process.
LFAT 2021 Admit Card