LFAT 2021 Counselling will be organized by Allahabad University. The LFAT counselling registration 2021 will be conducted through the online mode. LFAT 2021 test is a national-level exam that is organized to offer the admission to BA LLB course. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about LFAT 2021 counselling.
LFAT Counselling 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important LFAT 2021 counselling date which are given in the table below:
|Application Form Available|| March 2021|
|Last Date for Submission||will be announced soon |
|LFAT 2021 Exam||to be announced soon|
|Result Declarations||released after the exam|
|Counselling Starts||will be announced after the result|
LFAT 2021 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important LFAT counselling 2021 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the LFAT result of 2021.
- LFAT counselling 2021 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the LFAT counselling 2021 Application Form for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend the Allahabad University counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the LFAT e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the LFAT counselling fees for the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the LFAT seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted LFAT offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the LFAT offline counselling session.
How to Apply for LFAT Counselling 2021?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for LFAT 2021 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- Candidates have to register with LFAT Roll number, Date of Birth, Nationality, etc.
- A unique password is sent to candidates through mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to log in for counselling.
- Candidates have to pay Fee through online mode via net-banking or debit card or credit card.
- Candidates can download the intimation Card available on the official website.
- Continue to Document Verification Process(DVCs) for counselling.
- After Seats allotted, candidates have to report to the Pravesh Bhavan for Document verification to confirm their seats.
Documents Required for LFAT 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the necessary documents are listed which candidates must carry at LFAT 2021 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th Class marks sheet.
- 12th Class marks sheet.
- Graduation Degree.
- Character Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Kashmiri Certificate(if applicable)
- Mobile Number of Candidates or Guardians.
- Challan of counselling Fee.
- LFAT 2020 Result
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID).
- LFAT admit card
- LFAT 2020 intimation card
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport Size Coloured Photographs.
LFAT Counselling 2021 Process
The candidate can check here the complete LFAT 2021 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify for the LFAT exam 2021.
- Candidates have to fill LFAT counselling form online.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session online and pay the fee.
- LFAT counselling result of 2021 will be declared on the Allahabad University website.
- Allahabad University sent notification related results of Counselling through SMS or Email to candidates.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the necessary documents for verification.
- After document verification, the candidate has to pay the admission fee at the Pravesh Bhavan for successful admission.
LFAT 2021 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the LFAT seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in a selected course is done based on, choice preference given to the candidates, their category, age, and rank in the entrance examination.
- The Candidates being allotted a seat would be also able to pay admission fees by any online mode and receive notification regarding verification of documents. through SMS or Email.
- The counselling process will be held on two rounds.
- Those Candidates who not accepting the allotted seats, within the specified time, then candidatures registration cancelled for further process.
- The Candidates allotted a seat in the first round not allowed to participate in the second round of counselling process for a seat in a program.
- Candidates who didn't get any seat in the seat allotment process can be allowed to apply for the second round of counselling.
- Candidates should get a successful admission after document Verification.