LUMET 2021 Application form is expected to be released in March 2021 on the official website by the Lucknow University. The aspirants must fill in and submit their LUMET Application Form before the last date or else late fee charges may be implied. The aspirants need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, upload the images and pay the application fee online to complete the registration process. The application fee is Rs 1000/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs 2000/- for General/ OBC category. UPSEE 2021 is conducted to give admission to Management course at Lucknow University. The candidates seeking to apply for the Lucknow University Management Entrance test can check more details about the LUMET 2021 Application Form from this page.
LUMET 2021 Application form Dates
The candidates can apply for admission in PG courses such as MBA Programs, such as Marketing, Finance & Control, HR & IR, International Business, and Master of Travel and Tourism Administration. The candidates can check the official schedule for Lucknow University MBA admission 2021 below in the given table:
LUMET 2021 Registration Dates
|The application form for LUMET 2021 will be released||Mid of March 2021|
|Application form last date ||Mid of May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||Last week of May 2021|
|UPSEE 2021 exam date||To be announced|
The candidates are requested to keep in touch to the page to know the dates of application form of LUMET 2021
LUMET 2021 Application form
LUMET 2021 Application form will be available in March 2021 on the official website of the university. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of the responsible body only.
- Aspirants must fill the form with all the relevant information to avoid rejection.
- Must upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate, PwD (if applicable), in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only.
Documents required to fill LUMET 2021 Application Form
Before the aspirants proceed to fill in details in the LUMET 2021 Application Form following list of documents should be kept ready:
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet
- Class 10th Certificate / Marksheet
- Admit Card / Score Card of the National level test
- Scanned image of your photograph and signature
- Valid Email ID and Active Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for LUMET 2021?
Aspirants who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply for LUMET MBA 2021. By following the below steps the candidates can apply online:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link " Admission 2021 " which is given on the home page to register for LUMET 2021.
- For registration, the applicants need to enter details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email id.
- Enter the own and valid email id and mobile number.
- Click on the “ Submit ” button.
- On submitting the details, Registration Number and Password will be received by the candidates.
Step 2: Enter Personal Details
- After registration login to fill other relevant details which are mentioned below:
- Caste Certificate Number
- Annual Income of the family
- Choose ID proof from the drop-down menu
- Write down your complete home address
- Pin Code
- After filling in all the details click on “Save & Continue” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Enter the Academic Qualification Details
After the above details fill in the educational qualifications required for this exam. Hence, the details to be entered in this section are as follows:
- Enter Roll Number / Year of passing/marks obtained and the name of the University of High School, Intermediate and Graduation.
- CAT details( if have appeared)
- Click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Choose the mode of admission
After step 3rd, the applicants have to select their mode of admission.
- Those who have a valid CAT score can opt for admission on the basis of CAT score
- Whereas, those who have valid CAT score can also opt to appear in the UPSEE 2021.
Step 5: Upload your Photograph and Signature
Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature as per the specifications mentioned below in the table:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Photograph||jpg/ jpeg||50 KB||250 x 250 px|
Step 6: Preview
After filling all the details in the form the preview will be available on the screen. With this facility, if there is an error in the form the candidates can edit the details or start the entire process again. Note - Remember that once the application fee has been submitted, the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 7: LUMET 2021 Application Fee
After reviewing the application form, make the fee payment to complete the application form.
LUMET 2021 Enrollment Fees
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 2000|
|SC / ST applicants||Rs. 1000|
|With Late fee following amount has to be paid|
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 3000|
|SC / ST||Rs. 2000|
- Fees paid at the time of registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment: The application fee for LUMET 2021 can be paid by either of the following modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Step 8: Print the Form
The final step is to print the filled form and keep it safe until the admission process gets over.
LUMET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have entered any wrong data in the application form can edit the details by login on the website. The aspirants will need an email id and registered mobile number to access the form. Only a few details will be editable.