LUMET 2020 Admit Card has been released online on the official website of UPSEE 2020. Candidates can download their admit card by entering Registration Number and Password. LUMET 2020 admission is on the basis of UPSEE 2020. UPSEE 2020 is to be held on 20 September 2020. Candidates seeking admission in Lucknow University can also apply for admission on the basis of their CAT score or merit in LUMET 2020. Candidates can go through the following article to know more vital information about Lucknow University MET 2020.
- For the academic session 2020-21 MBA admission in the Lucknow University will be granted based on the score of UPSEE 2020/CAT/AMAT/XAT/MAT
- Admit Card is available online from 10 September 2020.
- UPSEE 2020 is going to be held on 20 September 2020, as per revised schedule.
LUMET 2020 Results
Candidates can check LUMET 2020 result
on the official website. Following are the points candidates have to follow to download the result:
- Visit the official website of the University and click on the link for result
- A new page will be displayed and the candidates have to enter the details to log in.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can download the scorecard in pdf format.
- To qualify the examination, candidates have to obtain marks equal to or higher than the cut-off marks.
- Those candidates who qualify the entrance test will be eligible to appear for the Personal Interview session.
LUMET 2020 Merit List
A merit list of the qualified candidates will be published on the official website and put up on the notice board of the concerned department.
- The merit list will be based on the combined result of the entrance test and the marks obtained in the Personal Interview.
- On the basis of this merit list, candidates will get admission in the Lucknow University and will be eligible for further admission procedures like choosing department and courses.
LUMET 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection of LUMET 2020 can be done through both Entrance examinations on National level or from the entrance exam conducted in the university itself:
- Selection of candidates for admission to MBA programmes is done through the National or International level aptitude test.
- The Lucknow University conducts its own entrance test for admission to the various MBA programs.
- The whole of the admission process is followed by a personal interview for all the interested applicants.
- Overall merit list is prepared on the basis of written test (CAT or LUMET) which scores 100 marks while the interview conducted is of 20 marks.
- The overall merit of a candidate is calculated out of a total score of 120.
So, basically the selection criteria for University of Lucknow depends on:
- On the basis of CAT/ LUMET score
- Personal Interview
LUMET 2020 Seat Details
The tentative seats available for admission in various PG management Courses/Programmes is given in the table below:
|Programme offered||Department||Number of Seats|
|Master of Business Administration( MBA)||Business Administration (Old Campus)||60|
|MBA (Self Financed)||Business Administration (Old Campus)||60|
|MBA (Finance and Control)||IMS (New Campus)||120|
|MBA (Human resources & Industrial Relations)||IMS (New Campus)||120|
|MBA (Marketing)||IMS (New Campus)||120|
|MBA (International Business)||IMS (New Campus)||60|
|MTTM||ITS (New Campus)||60|
The given information is as per previous year data. It shall be updated as soon as the University announces.
LUMET 2020 Seat Reservations
Lucknow University has reserved the following percentage of seats for the reserved categories in the table given below:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Other Backward Class(OBC) of UP||27%|
|Physically Handicapped/ Disabled( PwD)||03%|
|Son/ daughter/grandson/granddaughter of freedom fighters from Uttar Pradesh state||02%|
Son/Daughter of retired Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defense Personnel.
Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in Uttar Pradesh.
LUMET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for UPSEE 2020 on behalf of LUMET will be issued in the Second week of September 2020 to those applicants who submit their applications successfully. Following are the guidelines to download the, Admit Card:
- The hall ticket will be available on the official website of the UPSEE 2020.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website and click on the link to check their Admit card.
- Next, they will have to enter the details such as Registration Number and Password.
- The admit card will be displayed on the dashboard. It will contain details like Candidate's personal detail and exam centre and venue.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre, else they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- They also have to carry a valid Id proof on the day of exam for verification.
- The exam will be conducted in Lucknow only.
LUMET 2020 Exam Pattern
For the clear understanding of the LUMET examination and preparation, candidates can refer to the below-given table for exam pattern and the marking system:
LUMET 2020 Paper Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen-Paper Mode)|
|Duration of Examination||90 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions( MCQs)|
|Test Centre||Lucknow only|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Number of sections||5|
Correct answer: 4 marks
Incorrect answer: (-1 deducted)
Unattempted Questions: No marks allotted
The sections in LUMET 2020 Exam is as follows-
1. General Awareness
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Numerical Ability
4. Data Interpretation
5. English-Verbal Ability
LUMET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can refer to the below-given list of topics under each section to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the examination and prepare accordingly:
- Government and Politics
- Awards and Winners
- Famous Personalities
- Current Affairs
- Static GK( Census, National Thermal and Nuclear Power Plants, Important Dams and Rivers, Important Stadiums and Grounds, etc)
- Family Tree
- Course of Action
- Graphs representing Area
- Pie chart
- Statement and Conclusions
- Strong and Weak Arguments
- Blood Relations
- Coding and Decoding
- Column Graphs
- Visual Reasoning
- Numeric Grid
- Critical Reasoning
- Number systems
- Linear equations
- Quadratic equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Work and Time
- Permutation and combination
- Time & work
- Speed distance
- Boats & streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Comprehension
- Language Skills
- Passage- Based Questions
LUMET 2020 Application Form
Lucknow University wasl release LUMET 2020 application form
in online mode. Candidates seeking admission can fill LUMET 2020 application form before the 09 August 2020 and pay the application fee. Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The registration form for LUMET 2020 Exam was release online at lkouniv.ac.in.
- Candidates first have to register themselves after which they receive the login credentials.
- Using those login credentials, the aspirants can fill their LUMET application form.
- In the LUMET 2020 Application Form, Candidates have to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, etc.
- After filling all the details, aspirants have to upload a scanned image of their Photograph and Signature in the registration form.
- The last step is to pay the application fee, submit the form and finally take its print out.
Note: Candidate must note that after submitting the LUMET application form they are not allowed to edit details in it. So, candidates, are advised to first ensure that the details entered in the form are correct and only then submit it.
LUMET 2020 Application Fees
After filling all the details in the registration form, Candidates will be asked to pay the LUMET application fee. Candidate can refer to the following table which shows the major important highlights of Lucknow University MET 2020 Application Fee:
LUMET 2020 Registration Fee Details
|Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates ||Rs. 2000|
|Application fee for SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Modes Of Payment|
Online (Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card)
Note - there will be a late fee of Rs 1000/- for all categories.
LUMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who wish to appear for LUMET 2020 must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have completed their graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any UGC University recognized.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in their graduation degree. However, candidates from SC/ ST category must have 45%.
- Candidates in the last year of graduation can also apply for LUMET.
LUMET 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check the LUMET 2020 basic information hearby;
|Short Name||LUMET 2020|
|Full Name||Lucknow University Management Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Offline(Pen-paper mode)|
|Mode of Selection||CAT/ LUMET score and Personal Interview|
|LUMET Official Website||http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/|
|Purpose of Entrance Test||to provide admission in various MBA programs offered by the Lucknow University for the candidates of Uttar Pradesh.|
About Lucknow University(LU)
The University of Lucknow
is a government-owned Indian Research University in Uttar Pradesh. Established in the year 1920, LU stands as one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India. It provides affiliation to almost 160 colleges and Institutions located throughout the city. The Lucknow University is granted affiliation from UGC, ACU, AIU, DEC, Also, it is accredited to NAAC, NCTE, BCI.
LU covers many programs in Academic terms. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Ayurveda
It also provides UG, PG An PhD into programmes like-
- Management studies
- Development Studies
- Urban Studies
- Women Studies
- Mass Communication
- Information and Communication Tech.
- Modern language
- Engineering( in various streams)