MISB BET 2021 Application Form has been released by Mumbai International School of Business – Bocconi. This entrance test is held annually at the University Level. The exam conducted in different rounds to enrol the eligible candidates in the International Master in Business (IMP) programme. Candidates who are willing to appear in this test and get admission in IMP programme offered by the University must go through the complete article to know about the important information related to MISB BET Application Form.
MISB BET 2021 Application Form
MISB Bocconi Entrance Application Form will be released by MISB Bocconi University. The candidates need to go through this section to know all about MISB BET Application Form 2021.
All applicants will have to appear in at least one of below-mentioned tests before submitting their online applications. These tests are mentioned below:
- Bocconi Test
- NMAT by GMAC score of 2019/2020
- GMAT scores ( taken after January 1 2018)
- CAT scores (2019/2020)
- GRE scores ( taken after January 1 2018)
- If the candidate does not have any test scores of the exams mentioned above or if the scores in the exams mentioned above are not up to the expectation level of the admission committee, the candidate might be asked to give Bocconi Test.
- No additional fee will be charged for the Bocconi Test
- The best scores will be considered in case of the multiple scores.
MISB BET 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates need to go through this section to get the complete information about MISB BET application form dates given in this table below:
MISB BET Application Form Dates
|Application Rounds||Submission Deadline|
|Round 1 ||20 November 2020|
|Round 2 ||20 January 2021|
|Round 3 ||20 March 2021|
|Round 4 ||20 May 2021|
MISB BET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can read this section to know about the mode through which they need to pay the application fee for a MISB BET exam.
Mode of Payment:
MISB BET Fee payment can be done online through either of these mentioned modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
The candidates need to pay ₹ 2500/- as application fee irrespective of their Quota/Category.
NOTE: Application Fee is non-refundable.
Documents needed for filling MISB BET 2021 Application Form
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation – mark sheets of all semesters/years available as a single pdf
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate if available at the time of submission of application.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card (Not Applicable for Bocconi Test Takers)
- The admission team will contact the shortlisted candidates to information regarding the Personal Interview schedule.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to upload or email the above-mentioned documents before the interview date to @ sdabocconiasiacenter.com
- They are advised to submit the above- mentioned documents very carefully while submitting the applications to avoid the last-minute confusion.
How to fill the MISB BET 2021 Application Form?
- Step 1: Applicants need to apply online by clicking on the link www.sdabocconiasiacenter.com
- Step 2: Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, mobile number, email id etc. to complete the registration process.
- Step 3: Note down the login id and password carefully. The same will be sent on the registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 4: Log in again by entering the login id and password and start filling the application form.
- Step 5: Pay the online application fee.
- Step 6: Then finally apply with test scores, essays and required documents by clicking on the submit button.
- Step 7: Once the MISB Boconni entrance application is submitted the finally shortlisted candidates will be given an interview date which will either be face to face or will be conducted online.
Candidates who will finally qualify the interview round will be informed regarding the same through email or mobile number.
MISB BET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must carefully read the details given about MISB BET Eligibility 2021 in this section below:
- Applicants should have completed their undergraduate degree (any discipline) or must be in the final year of their undergraduate degree.
- Applying candidates must have at least 5 years of work experience.
- Furthermore, they must have scored at least 50% marks in their 10th, 12th and under graduation.
- Also, they must have a minimum aggregate of 65% marks in their 10+12+undergraduation.
MISB BET 2021 Result
The result of Bocconi Entrance Test 2021 will be published after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering Email & Password. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round. The schedule for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.
MISB BET 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection Process for BET 2021 is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:
- Marks based on their academics records.
- Based on the Bocconi Test scores
- Based on the Interview round.