MIT WPU Application Form 2021 has been started. The candidates can register themselves online by giving the basic details like name, email id, contact number, etc. The registration window is open for all courses B.Tech, LLB, BSc, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, etc. Without the fee payment application form will not be accepted. The university offers admission based on the National level entrance exam like JEE Main for B.Tech or MHT CET & university entrance exam. It also conducts its own entrance exam for few courses admission(UG PET & PG PET). Go through the complete article to know more about the MIT WPU 2021 admission form.
- The last date to apply for UG-PET was 29 May 2021 and PG-PET was 01-02 June 2021.
- MIT WPU Application process of 2021 has been started.
MIT WPU Application Form 2021 Dates
MIT World Peace University important dates are given below in the given table:
MIT WPU Admission 2021 Registration Dates
|Last date to apply for UG PET (General and Computer Science)||29 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for UG PET (DAT, Drawing, PI)||29 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for PG PET||01-02 June 2021|
|Last date to apply for B.Tech||29 May 2021(Tentative)|
MIT WPU Application Form 2021
Before applying for any of the course the candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria. Get the few basic important instructions of MIT WPU Admission to form 2021 below in the given points:
- The registration for admission is ongoing for all the courses.
- Applicants must apply online on the official website of the MIT World Peace University Pune only.
- To apply online the candidates have to first start with the registration by filling in a few basic information.
- One should give valid contact number & mail id to get all the related information via SMS or mail. Birthdate should be as per the 10th or 12th exam certificate.
- Applicants must fill the form with all the relevant details on or before the last date.
- Do not fill in Multiple forms.
- After filling the form must get the print out of it & retain it in the good condition till the admission process gets over.
Documents Required in MIT WPU Application Form 2021
At the time of filling the MIT WPU 2021 application form, candidates need a few of the below-listed documents. Candidates must keep these documents handy before starting to fill the application form:
- S.S.C. Marksheet
- H.S.C. Marksheet
- Diploma Final Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- MHT-CET scorecard and/or JEE (Main) scorecard
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Mobile Wallet / Paytm
Details to be Filled in MIT WPU Application Form 2021
Here we are providing the complete stepwise details to be filled in the MIT WPU admission form 2021:
- Program applied for
- Student mobile number
- Parent’s mobile number
- Date of birth
- Specific Quota for admission
- Domicile status
How to Apply for MIT WPU 2021?
Candidates can apply for various courses by online mode only. No offline mode is available. Follow the below steps to apply for MIT WPU 2021:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website & click on the link given " Admissions Open".
- Step 2 - Fill in the details like name, email id, contact number, select district, select programme & click on submit button.
- Step 3 - Once the registration part is done, proceed to fill in details in the MIT WPU 2021 application form. Firstly, fill in personal details in MIT WPU online form and click on ‘save & next’ button.
- Step 4 - After that fill in educational details.
- Step 5 - Next step is to upload the scanned image as per the format and specification.
The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPG, PNG||Max. 2 MB size|
|Signature||JPG, PNG||Max. 2 MB size|
Step 6 - Then click on the ‘register & pay’ button to pay the required amount of the application fee. To pay the application fee, select the mode of payment and then enter the necessary information.
Step 7 - On successful completion of the form filling process take a print out of the completed form.
MIT WPU Admission 2021 Registration Fee
To submit the MIT WPU 2020 application form, applicants need to pay the following amount as a registration fee:
MIT WPU Admission Fee 2021
|BTech, BDes||Rs 1500/-|
|Other Undergraduate Courses||Rs 1000/-|
|All PG courses||Rs 1500/-|
Fee once deposited will not be refunded by the authority.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the fee by Debit / credit card / UPI / Net banking / PAYTM.