MITID DAT 2022 Application Form will be released by MIT Institute of Design. The candidates were instructed to apply online. MITID Design Aptitude Test 2022 will be organised to offer admissions in Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Arts Honours in Fashion, Master of Design and Master of Business Administration. The entrance exam is conducted once a year at the university level. The candidates can go through the full article to know more about the MITID DAT 2022 application form details.
MITID DAT 2022 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for MITID DAT 2022 Application Form like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
MITID DAT Registration Form Dates 2022
|Availability of Application Form ||February 2022|
|MIT Application form last date||March 2022|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for any further updates.
MITID DAT 2022 Application Form
MIT Institute of Design will announce the MITID DAT 2022 application dates, entrance exam date, result date, Studio & Interview dates on the official website. To avoid any kind of mistakes while filling the application form candidates must follow these steps:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees can be paid via both modes online & offline.
Documents Required for MITID DAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload/submit the following documents along with the MITID DAT 2022 Application Form:
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- 12 /Graduation Admit Card (whichever is applicable)
- Graduation Mark Sheet ( In case applying for Masters programme)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Letters of Recommendations in original
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- CD/DVD containing a portfolio of the applicant student.
- The candidates applying under reserved category have to upload self-attested applicable documents for consideration of their candidature under the reserved category. In case of non-submission of category documents application will be considered under Open Category.
MITID DAT 2022 Application Fee
The applicants applying for the MITID DAT 2022 can go through the following from fee structure. The form will be considered complete once the fee is submitted.
- Indian Nationals have to pay Rs 3000/- as Application fees.
- NRI, PIO, OCI & Foreign National applicants have to pay Rs 4500/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by both online & offline modes.
How to Apply for MITID DAT 2022?
The MITID DAT Application Form is available on the official website of the MIT Institute of Design. The candidates can go through the following steps to apply for the entrance exam:
- The applicants have to visit the official website " https://www.mitid.edu.in/admissions.html ".
- Now click on Admissions given on top of the page.
- After that click on the links as per your residency. The applicants have to apply according to their residency.
- Now the candidates will be redirected to the page wherein the left corner link is given " Online Application Form".
- The applicants need to click on the link to register themselves. Registration can be done by filling information like-
- Contact Number
- Confirm Password
- After registration, an automated verification link will be sent to the registered email ID. Activate the account by clicking on the link.
- Now the candidates have to give the required details in the Application Form by MIT DAT login ID.
- After filling all the details asked the applicants has to accept the declaration & submit the form.
MITID DAT 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates was not given any opportunity to make any changes (if required) in the MITID DAT 2022 Application form once submitted.
- Hence, the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly to avoid any kind of rejection.
- The authority can reject the form without any prior notice if the information given in the form is found wrong in any sense.