MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card will be released by its conducting body on its official website. Candidates will be able to download their User ID and password to download their MP CPCT 2020 admit card. The exam is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal. The test is conducted once in a year to access the computer proficiency that includes the Keyboard proficiency and other associated skills. MP CPCT 2020 test applies to those who are applying for the jobs including Clerical Grade – 3/Office Assistant/Data Entry Operators, etc. CPCT will be a Computer-based test which gives an assurance of Transparency as well as fair conductance of the examination. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card.
MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card
MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card will be released 7 days prior to the date of the entrance exam. Candidates must read the below-given points to know more information regarding MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card.
- After successful payment of the application, the candidate will be scheduled for the next available test and the Admit Card for the same will be generated online.
- The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available to the candidate at least 5 days before the scheduled examination date.
- A print out of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket must be carried by the candidate to the allotted Test Center while appearing in the test.
- Candidate must read the instruction given on the admit card. CPCT Admit card contains MP CPCT 2020 exam date.
- The candidate must carry an original photo ID card, preferably the Aadhaar card, displaying the same name as in the Admit card along with the Admit Card on the day of Test.
- CPCT Admit Card must be kept safe till the admission.
How to download MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to download MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card.
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the CPCT Official Website and click on the link “Existing User”.
- The candidates have to log in by entering the user-id & password and then, click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 2: Display Admit card
- On submitting the login details, in the next screen, click on the Application Form tab.
- MP CPCT 2020 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen. A dropdown list will be displayed wherein the candidate must select the Assessment date for which the Admit card must be selected.
Step 3: Printout
- Candidate must save and take print of the admit card for further process.
Details on MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card
The following details will be present on the MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application/Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Venue Address
- General Instructions
Documents required on the day of examination
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following list of documents to the exam center.
- MP CPCT 2020 Admit card
- An Original valid ID proof, preferably, Aadhaar Card.
The name of the candidate on the Aadhaar Card must be the same as in the MP CPCT Admit Card. And the photograph must be visible in the photo ID proof.
Instruction for MP CPCT 2020
Candidate must read the given below instruction, which is to be followed on the MP CPCT 2020 examination day:
- None of the personal belongings is to be carried by the candidate such as mobile phones, watches, calculators, etc. Also, the management is not responsible for any sort of loss or theft
- Candidates are only allowed to carry a copy of the MP CPCT admit card, a photo ID proof (preferably an Aadhar Card).
- The questions are asked in English and Hindi languages only. In case of any discrepancy in any of these one language, the candidate must contact the authority.
- If the invigilator finds any usage of unfair means of unfair behavior, he/she can expel a candidate from appearing in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to report at least 60 mins before the commencement of the exam.
- No one will be allowed to enter the exam hall, once the exam commences.
MP CPCT 2020
MP CPCT 2020 Result