MP CPCT 2021 is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal. It is also known as Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certificate Test conducted annually to assess computer proficiency which includes Keyboard proficiency and other associated skills. Candidates are advised to read the below-given article to know more about MP CPCT 2021 Application form.
MP CPCT 2021 Important Dates
Candidate must be aware of all the events of Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certificate Test. Given below the important events and dates for MP CPCT 2021
Events of MP CPCT 2021
|Application Start Date||The second week of January 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application form||The first week of February 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||07 days before the exam|
|MP CPCT 2021 exam date||February-March 2021|
MP CPCT 2021 Application Form
Authority will released the MP CPCT 2021 Application form the second week of January 2021. Candidate can fill the application form on the website of the authority. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for CPCT 2021.
All the candidates are requested to fill up the online MP CPCT 2021 application form before the last date following the below-mentioned guidelines:
- The candidate must carefully read the prospectus before filling the online form.
- The last date to fill the application form is the February 2021.
- The registration facility is available in Hindi as well as English for the candidates.
- The candidates are needed to register themselves on the CPCT Portal (www.cpct.mp.gov.in) or MAP-IT portal (www.mapit.gov.in) for appearing in CPCT.
- The CPCT portal has set up a dedicated section for candidate registration where candidates have to provide their basic details and declarations to register themselves.
- Candidate registration will lead to profile creation of the candidate on the portal, which will help them to Pay Exam fees, download Admit Card, Score Card, etc.
- User Credentials i.e. login details of MP CPCT portal 2021 will be sent on registered email ID and the message will be sent to the registered mobile number (provided by the candidate).
- Any modification to the application will not be allowed once the exam fee is paid and the form is submitted successfully (carefully and correctly fill the application form).
- Candidate must take the print of the filled-in application form for further process.
Documents required to fill the MP CPCT 2021 application form
Candidate must be ready with the following documents to fill the application form:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
MP CPCT 2021 Application Fee
Candidate has to pay the registration form to confirm the submission of the application form. The candidate has to pay Rs 660/- which is uniform for all the appearing applicants.
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the application fee through both online and offline mode.
Online Payment can be done using Net-banking/Credit Card/Debit Card through multiple gateways available on MP CPCT Portal. In such cases, the payment gateway and will be charged extra as per prevailing rates applicable at the time of registration.
Candidates can Pay in cash at all authorized MP Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal) in addition to the prescribed application fee.
Note: The fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Candidates are advised to pay the prescribed fees and approved facilitation charges only. In case of any clarification/ discrepancy observed in this regard, candidates must approach the CPCT help desk.
How to fill MP CPCT 2021 Application form?
Candidate can check the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website i.e www.cpct.mp.gov.in
- A registration page will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the given below details:
- Candidate's name
- Parent's name
- Valid E-mail ID
- Valid phone no.
Step 2: Filling application form
Fill some of the personal and education-related details, along with uploading some of the documents.
Fill the given below details:
- Class 10 roll number
- Class 12 roll number
- Captcha code
- Are you physically handicapped or not?
- Hindi typing layout
- Highest level of qualification
- Education-related details like – subjects, board/university, passing year, total marks, marks obtained, class/grade/ percentage and roll number.
- Work or Service-related details (if any)
- 3 Exam City preferences
- Payment Mode
- Sign the declaration
Step 3: uploading documents
Upload the required documents as prescribed by the authority.
Given below the prescribed format for images to upload according to which the candidate has to upload the image:
|Photo||JPEG, GIF, JPG||80KB||30 mm X 40 mm|
|Signature||JPEG and JPG||80KB||80 mm X 35 mm|
|Class 10 & 12 Certificate||PDF or JPG/JPEG||max 150KB||—|
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Fee payment will be the last step to confirm the submission of the online form. Pay the fee either in online mode or offline mode. i.e. credit card/Debit card or in Cash
- Take a print of the filled application form for further process.
MP CPCT 2021 Application Correction
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully as any modification on the application will not be allowed once the exam fee is paid and the form is submitted successfully. After successful registration and payment, the candidate will be allotted with the available test date at an available test centre in one of the preferred city opted by the candidate. In case of no availability of test dates, authority would refund the fee paid by the candidate.
Applicants will be allowed to edit the details filled at the time of form filling only, in case of any mistakes committed.
MP CPCT 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of MP CPCT 2021 Test Centre:
MP CPCT 2021
MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card
MP CPCT 2021 Result