NANNAYACET 2021 will be conducted in July 2021 tentatively. NANNAYACET is also known as AKNUCET. It will be conducted by the Aadikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram.NANNAYACET 2021 is a state-level examination that will be organized to offer admission to PG courses such as M.Com, MA, M.Sc, etc. The will be an offline PPT mode (Pen-Paper Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about NANNAYACET 2021.
NANNAYACET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check the NANNAYACET 2021 vital dates in the given table:
| March 2021|
Applications close date
| June 2021|
NANNAYACET 2021 Application Form
Before applying for this exam must check the eligibility criteria. Get the details of the NANNAYACET 2021 application form below in the given points:
- The application will be available online on the official website of the NANNAYACET website.
- The candidates have to register themselves. This will provide you with an ID and password.
- Use this ID and password to log in and enter the following details:
- Personal details
- Education qualification details
- A colored photo in JPEG/JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPEG/JPG format
NANNAYACET 2021 Application Fees
Candidates can check the NANNAYACET 2021 Application fees details below:
- The payment can be made via debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Candidates who will submit applications after the last date will have to pay an additional late fee of Rs 500
NANNAYACET 2021 Registration Fees
General or OBC
The application fee is non-refundable.
Documents to keep ready for filling in the details for online submission:
Candidates can take note of all the documents that are needed at the time of the application form.
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS/CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: Candidates must note that the above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
NANNAYACET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NANNAYACET 2021 eligibility criteria below in the given points:
- Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degrees or are appearing for their final semester exam are eligible.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate degrees.
- Candidates from other Universities recognized by any state or central government will be considered for admission if they have a three-year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the required minimum percentage of marks required by AKNU.
- Candidates who have a bachelor's degree by distance education without a 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission if they provide a residence certificate.
- Bachelor's Degree in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Litt. and B.L from Universities other than those in the state of Andhra Pradesh is acceptable provided they are recognized by Govt.
- Candidates need a minimum of 50% marks in Group Subjects (Part II) for getting admissions into all arts, M.Ed., and science and engineering course. For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 45% marks in group subjects (Part II) is sufficient in itself.
- The minimum age required to apply for is 21 years. There is no specified upper age limit.
- MA in English
- MA in Economics
- MA in Political Science
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry
- Master in Computer Application
- M.Tech. in Computer Science Technology
NANNAYACET 2021 Exam Pattern
Get the NANNAYACET 2021 Exam Scheme below in the given points:
- The mode of examination will be Offline.
- The language of the exam is English or Telugu.
- The duration of the exam is 1.5 hours.
- The examination will have 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will be different according to the postgraduate specialization selected by the candidate.
NANNAYACET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates must know the syllabus to fetch a good score in the exam. NANNAYACET 2021 Syllabus can be checked below:
Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering, Immunology, Biomolecules, Plant Science, Nutrition, Metabolism, Physiology
Linear Algebra, Vector, Calculus, Real Number, Differentiation and Integration, Differential Equation, Solid Geometry
Inorganic chemistry, Organic chemistry, Physical chemistry, General Chemistry, Chemistry, and industry
Verb: Pattern and Structure, Active and passive voice, Letter Writing, Antonyms and synonyms, Idioms and phrases, Comprehension, Poem, and Prose
Humanities and Social Science
Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English, Current affairs
Electricity, Magnetism, Electronics, Solid State Physics, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Waves, Oscillations
NANNAYACET 2021 Preparation Tips
Below mentioned points shows the preparation tips:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers. Prioritize quickly solving questions and saving time.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
NANNAYACET 2021 Admit Card
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies are found, report them and get them corrected.
- The candidate should get this admit card printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
NANNAYACET 2021 Result
The authority will release the CET 2021 Result after the exam will be over. Check the other details of the scorecard below in the given points:
- The results will be released in the 3rd week of May 2021.
- The candidates will be able to view their results on the official website.
- Candidates should download their rank cards.
AKNUCET 2020 Test Centres
AKNUCET (NANNAYA CET)-2021 is going to be conducted at the following Test Centres.
NANNAYACET 2021 Counseling
Adikavi Nannaya University will conduct the CET 2021 counseling after the result will be displayed. Candidates who qualify will be asked to come for the counseling session.
- The counseling session will be held in June 2021.
- Candidates must carry all their original and photocopied documents with them for verification.
- The candidates must carry the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport photos
NANNAYACET 2021 some of the Participating Colleges
Some of the participating institutes of Adikavi Nannaya University are as follows:
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Mgt. & Science, Kakinada.
- AKNU Campus, Rajamahandravaram.
- V.S. Lakshmi WOMEN'S College, Kakinada.
- Sri Y. N. College. Narsapar.
- Government Deg. College, Rajamahandravaram.
- Ch. S. D. St. Theresa's WOMEN'S College, Elura(Aided).
- D.N.R. College, Bhimavaram (Aided).
- Aditya Degree College, Kakinada.
- Lamp Degree College, Mummidivaram.
- K.G.R.L. College, Bhimavaram.
NANNAYACET 2021 Highlights
Read the summary of the NANNAYACET 2021 below in the given table:
About Adikavi Nannaya University
Adikavi Nannaya University was established by an Act of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Assembly on 22nd April 2006. It was established to meet the higher education needs of the East & West Godavari districts. It was named after the first poet of Telugu culture, Nannaya, and the court poet of Rajah Rajah Narendra. The vision of the university is to support the cultural and contemporary demands of education. The university believes in enrichment through education expansion.