NANNAYACET 2020 Application Form window is closed now. The exam date is yet to be announced. It will be conducted by the Aadikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram. CET exam 2020 is a state-level examination that is organized to offer admission to PG courses such as M.Com, MA, M.Sc, etc. The will be an offline PPT mode (Pen-Paper Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about NANNAYACET 2020.
- Exam Date has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- The admit card will be released soon.
NANNAYACET 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check the NANNAYACET 2020 vital dates in the given table:
11 March 2020
Applications close date
31 July 2020 17 August 2020
Last date to apply with late fee
07 August 2020 31 August 2020
Application correction window
will be announced soon
Before one week of the exam
NANNAYACET 2020 Admit Card
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies found, report them and get them corrected.
- Candidate should get this admit card printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam centre.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
NANNAYACET 2020 Exam Pattern
Get the NANNAYACET 2020 Exam Sheme below in the given points:
- The mode of examination will be Offline.
- The language of the exam is English or Telugu.
- The duration of the exam is 1.5 hours.
- The examination will have 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will be different according to the postgraduate specialisation selected by the candidate.
NANNAYACET 2020 Syllabus
The candidates must know the syllabus to fetch good score in the exam. NANNAYACET 2020 Syllabus can be checked below:
Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering, Immunology, Biomolecules, Plant Science, Nutrition, Metabolism, Physiology
Linear Algebra, Vector, Calculus, Real Number, Differentiation and Integration, Differential Equation, Solid Geometry
Inorganic chemistry, Organic chemistry, Physical chemistry, General chemistry, Chemistry and industry
Verb: Pattern and Structure, Active and passive voice, Letter Writing, Antonyms and synonyms, Idioms and phrases, Comprehension, Poem and Prose
Humanities and Social Science
Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English, Current affairs
Electricity, Magnetism, Electronics, Solid State Physics, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Waves, Oscillations
NANNAYACET 2020 Preparation Tips
Below mentioned points shows the tips for preparation:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers. Prioritise quick solving questions and saving time.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
NANNAYACET 2020 Result
The authority will release the CET 2020 Result after the exam will be over. Check the other details of the scorecard below in the given points:
- The results will be released in the 3rd week of May 2020.
- The candidates will be able to view their results on the official website.
- Candidates should download their rank card.
NANNAYACET 2020 Counseling
Adikavi Nannaya University will conduct the CET 2020 counselling after the result will be displayed. Candidates who qualify will be asked to come for the counselling session.
- The counselling session will be held in June 2020.
- Candidates must carry all their original and photocopied documents with them for verification.
- The candidates must carry the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport photos
NANNAYACET 2020 some of the Participating Colleges
Some of the participating institutes of Adikavi Nannaya University are as follows:
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Mgt. & Science, Kakinada.
- AKNU Campus, Rajamahandravaram.
- V.S. Lakshmi WOMEN'S College, Kakinada.
- Sri Y. N. College. Narsapar.
- Government Deg. College, Rajamahandravaram.
- Ch. S. D. St. Theresa's WOMEN'S College, Elura(Aided).
- D.N.R. College, Bhimavaram (Aided).
- Aditya Degree College, Kakinada.
- Lamp Degree College, Mummidivaram.
- K.G.R.L. College, Bhimavaram.
NANNAYACET 2020 Application Form
Before applying for this exam must check the eligibility criteria. Get the details of the NANNAYACET 2020 application form below in the given points:
- The application will be available online on the official website of NANNAYACET website.
- The candidates have to register themselves. This will provide you with an ID and password.
- Use this ID and password to log in and enter the following details:
- Personal details
- Education qualification details
- A coloured photo in JPEG/JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPEG/JPG format
NANNAYACET 2020 Application Fees
Candidates can check the NANNAYASET 2020 Application fees details below:
- The payment can be made via debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Candidates who will submit applications after the last date will have to pay an additional late fee of Rs 500
NANNAYACET 2020 Registration Fees
General or OBC
The application fee is non-refundable.
NANNAYACET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NANNAYACET 2020 eligibility criteria below in the given points:
- Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degree or are appearing for their final semester exam are eligible.
- Candidates must have minimum of of 50% in their undergraduate degree.
- Candidates from other Universities recognized by any state or central government will be considered for admission if they have a three-year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the required minimum percentage of marks required by AKNU.
- Candidates who have a bachelor degree by distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission if they provide a residence certificate.
- Bachelor Degree in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Litt. and B.L from Universities other than those in the state of Andhra Pradesh is acceptable provided they are recognised by Govt.
- Candidates need a minimum 50% marks in Group Subjects (Part II) for getting admissions into all arts, M.Ed. and science and engineering course. For SC/ST candidates, a minimum 45% marks in group subjects (Part II) is sufficient in itself.
- The minimum age required to apply for is 21 years. There is no specified upper age limit.
- MA in English
- MA in Economics
- MA in Political Science
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry
- Master in Computer Application
- M.Tech. in Computer Science Technology
NANNAYACET 2020 Highlights
Read the summary of the NANNAYACET 2020 below in the given table:
About Adikavi Nannaya University
Adikavi Nannaya University which was established by an Act of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Assembly on 22nd April 2006. It was established to meet the higher education needs of the East & West Godavari districts. It was named after the first poet of Telugu culture, Nannaya and the court poet of Rajah Rajah Narendra. The vision of the university is to support the cultural and contemporary demands of education. The university believes in enrichment through education expansion.