NANNAYACET 2023 Application Form will be released by the Adikavi Nannaya University. AKNUCET or Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test. NANNAYACET 2023 is held annually once a year.Those candidates who are willing to appear for taking admission to the Master's program in Science, Commerce, Arts, and Physical Education by applying through online mode. The Application Fee for the Entrance Exam for General Candidates is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 300/-. The Exam will be conducted in a pen-paper offline mode. All the details related to the NANNAYACET 2023 application form such as Fee, Process to apply are provided in this article.
- No official notifications regarding NANNAYACET 2023 is out yet.
NANNAYACET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check here all the important NANNAYACET 2023 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Online Application Form Starts||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||To be Announced soon|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form(with Late Fees)||To be Announced soon|
NANNAYACET 2023 Application Form
The candidate read carefully all the instruction before applying for the NANNAYACET 2023 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill NANNAYACET 2023 online application form on the AKNU official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the AKNU Admission eligibility criteria to fill the application form.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates have all the required documents.
- Candidates make sure to fill all the personal credentials properly in the application form to generate the NANNAYACET Admit card 2023.
- Candidates required to pay the application fee for the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the NANNAYACET 2023 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the NANNAYACET application form 2023 which are given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Qualifying exam rank card
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability
How to Apply for NANNAYACET 2023?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill NANNAYACET online application form successfully which are given below:
Step 1: Candidate has to visits the AKNU official website to fill the NANNAYACET online application form.
- Step 1: Candidate has to visits the AKNU official website to fill the NANNAYACET online application form.
- Step 2: Candidates have to click on the registration button.
- Step 3: Candidate must register with the following details:-
- Qualifying Examination
- Medium Study
- Choose Subjects
- Choose First Language
- Choose Second Language
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- Guardians/Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Marital Status
- Reservation Category
- Physical Disability
- Adhaar Number
- House Number
- Village Town
- Mobile Number
Step 4: Press on the Register & Proceed Button.
2. Upload Documents, photographs, and signature in the mentioned size & format.
3. Click on the "Proceed" button.
4. Pay Application Fee online.
|Category Name||Late Fees(Yes/No)||Fees|
|General Candidates||No||Rs. 500/-|
|General Candidates||Yes||Rs. 1000/-|
5. Take the print copy of the Application Form.
NANNAYACET 2023 Admit Card
NANNAYACET admit card 2023 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are required to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the exam hall.