NANNAYACET 2022 Counselling will be starting after the declaration of result. The qualified candidates are able to fill their choices about the seat allotment of courses and institutes. Counselling is a mandatory part of the admission process to PG degree courses. Candidates can fill their choices and upload documents through online mode. Candidates have to report at the allotted campus for verification of original documents. Candidates are requested to Scroll down to the article below for getting the full information on NANNAYACET Counselling 2022.
NANNAYACET 2022 Counselling Dates
Candidates appearing for NANNAYACET 2022 can check below table to know the NANNAYACET 2022 counselling dates:-
|To be announced soon|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced soon|
|Counselling Starts||To be announced soon|
NANNAYACET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates wishing to apply for the counselling process, can check the counselling process below:-
In order to fill the choices, the shortlisted candidates have to Log in to the official website of the AKNU. Candidates have to report on the prescribed date of the counselling with all mandatory original documents, their photocopies, and Course fee as well.
Documents to be submitted at the time of the counseling:
- NANNAYACET Result & Admit Card
- Graduation Degree
- Qualifying Examination Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- NSS/Sports/NCC/PH/CAP Certificate(if needed)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Four Photographs passport Size
- Inocme Certificate(if needed)
How to Fill the Choices for NANNAYACET 2022?
Aspirants can read the given steps to fill the choices:-
- Step 1: Candidates required to visit the AKNU official website.
- Step 2: Press on the Choice filling link for counselling.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter the Admit Card Number & Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Press on the "Submit" button.
- Step 5: Seat Allotment page will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Fill the choices for PG courses as per your preferences.
- Step 7: Candidates can take the print out of the Choices selected.
Candidates are able to cancel their seats by informing the concerned authorities of the Adikavi Nannaya University. There are some certain conditions for the cancellation of seats. Candidates can go through the mentioned points to get the basic details on the seat withdrawal.
- 90% of the total fee will be refunded before the completion of the first phase of the counselling.
- 80% of the total fee will be refunded before the completion of the second phase of the counselling.
- No fee will be refunded after the second phase of counseling.