NCTE ITEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the conducting authority NCTE(National Council for Teacher Education). This course is a four years integrated programme which enrols the candidate who is interested in teaching. This programme comprises of general studies which include Mathematics and Science, Social Sciences and Humanities along with pedagogy of school subjects for practical and theoretical knowledge. The admission process is expected to begin in the first week of December.
NCTE ITEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must need to check the NCTE ITEP eligibility criteria for the exam before applying for it. Applicants need to fulfil the eligibility criteria before appearing for the exam. Applicants must go through the whole eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Aspirants need to check the criteria for the particular course he/she is applying for. The candidates are advised to go through to the whole article to get the necessary information about the NCTE ITEP 2202 eligibility criteria. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the Integrated Teacher Education Programme 2020 eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have done schooling from a recognized school.
- Applicants must have their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university with arts and commerce as subjects are eligible for admission.
- Candidate must have done schooling from any of the recognized board like CBSE, ICSE etc.
- Relaxation will be there in the qualifying marks of or senior secondary and plus two examinations or its equivalent.
- The relaxation on the percentage of marks shall be as per the rules of of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration, whichever is applicable.
- Relaxation for various categories will be different depending on the individual category.
- Rules made by Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration will also be applicable on the various reserved categories.
- Reserved categories like Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Persons With Disabilities and other categories will also follow the same rules.
Important Instructions for NCTE ITEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here are some important instructions for NCTE ITEP 2020 candidates must go through:
- The candidate may fill the form for any course he wants to seek admission in.
- Eligibility for teaching courses is described above.
- Candidates can check the eligibility of the particular course he/she is applying for.
- The applicant needs to full fill the eligibility criteria for the particular course.
- If the candidate does not fit in the eligibility, then he/she will not be allowed to give the exam.
- In case any discrepancy found in the NCTE ITEP 2020 eligibility criteria of the candidate, the whole admission process will get cancelled.