The National Institute of Fashion and Technology has announced the NIFT 2021 Result for the written test (CAT and GAT) on 17 March 2021. The final result, after considering the CAT & GAT, Situation Test and GD/PI score, will be declared in May/June 2021. Candidates can check the NIFT ET 2021 result by entering the Roll Number and Date of Birth to know their score/rank. Read the complete article to know more about NIFT 2021 Result, the process to download the scorecard, etc.
- NIFT ET 2021 Result has been released on 17 March 2021. Click Here- NIFT Result 2021
NIFT ET 2021 Result
National Institute of Fashion Technology has declared the NIFT ET Result 2021
on the NIFT official website.
Candidates who had appeared for the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) can view their results or scorecard.
- For B.F.Tech program, score in GAT will be considered as the final result.
- For B. Design, candidates qualifying in GAT and CAT will be shortlisted for the Situation Test.
- Candidates must visit the NIFT's official portal to view the NIFT Entrance Test result.
NIFT ET 2021 Result Dates
NIFT 2020 Final Result will be prepared based on the GAT, CAT, and Situation Test scores, once the situation test and GD/PI will be conducted. The dates for the same can be checked from the table below:
NIFT 2021 Result Dates
|Result of Written Test||17 March 2021|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April - May 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2021|
|Counseling||End of May/June 2021 onwards|
How to Check the NIFT 2021 Result?
NIFT 2021 Result will be declared tentatively in May/June 2021 on the official website of NIFT. Candidates can check their result by following the below-given steps:
- Candidates need to visit the NIFT official website.
- Now, click on the "NIFT 2021 Results" tab.
- Enter NIFT Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Application Number.
- After entering all the details, click on the "Proceed/Login" button.
- The NIFT ET result will be displayed on the screen, verify all the details present in it.
- Applicants must take the printout of the same for future purposes.
Test-Wise Weightage in NIFT 2021 Result
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
NOTE: In case of the score being equal of two candidates, then the older candidate as per Date of Birth will be given preferences.
NIFT 2021 Selection Criteria
Candidates will provide admission in various courses offered by the National Institute of Fashion Technology based on the performance in Written Test, Situation Test, and GD/PI.
- Based on the score in the written test i.e. GAT and CAT, B.Design candidates will be called for the second test called Situation Test.
- For B.F.Tech program, GAT score will be considered for final selection.
- The candidates for M.Des will take GAT and CAT and based on the score in GAT and CAT, M.Des candidates will be called for GD/PI round.
- Only the GAT result will be the final test for selection for M.F. Tech and MFM programs.
NIFT 2021 Cutoff
NIFT cutoff 2021 is the final rank that will be set by the NIFT participating institutes and the same will vary across NIFT campuses. NIFT ET 2021 cutoff
will be calculated based on the availability of seats, the difficulty level of the exam, the total number of candidates appearing in the exam, etc.
- The candidates must secure the minimum marks required for the qualifying NIFT 2021 examination to get admission to desired colleges.
NIFT 2021 Counselling
NIFT Entrance Test 2021 Counselling is expected to commence by the end of May 2021. Candidates have to register themselves through the official website to participate in the counselling process.
- The candidates who will qualify the NIFT examination or secure the minimum score will be called for the counselling.
- A computer-generated letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates which will contain all the details related to counselling schedule, venue and documents required for verification.