NSEE 2020 Merit List & Result is out on the official website. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Nagaland, Kohima. The qualified candidates get admission to Para Medical/Agri and Allied Degree Courses. Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2020 is organised once every year at the State Level. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in NSEE entrance exam. The candidates must fill the application form on time. Also, the candidates must go through the complete article to know more about NSEE 2020.
- NSEE 2020 Merit list has been published.
- The Common Selection Board has provisionally selected the candidates for undergoing studies in various under-Graduate Courses in Para-Medical, Agri. & Allied Courses during the session 2020-21
NSEE 2020 Result
Nagaland Board of School Education has announced the result of the NSEE 2020 on its official website.
- All the selected candidates will be directed to submit their acceptance or refusal letter to the office of the undersigned.
- Candidates who do not submit their acceptance will be considered to have declined the seat alloted to them and their seat will be offered to other candidates in the merit list.
- The result will be published in the pdf format hence no login will be required.
- The pdf will have the details like name, rank, marks & course for which the candidate appeared.
Courses offered through NSEE
On qualifying this exma the applicants will get admission into below-mentioned courses:
- B.V. Sc. & A.H.
- B. Sc. (Agri)
- B. Sc. (Fishery)
- B. Sc. (MLT)
- B. Sc. (Forestry)
- B. Sc. (Seri)
- B. Sc. (Horti)
- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- B. Sc. (Pharm)
- B. Sc. (RIT)
- B. Sc. (O.O.T)
- B. Sc. Home Science (Self Finance)
NSEE 2020 Application Form
NSEE 2020 Application form had been released on the official website of DTE. The last date of submission of NSEE application was 15 June 2020. Candidates can go through the information given below before filling the application form:
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official website.
- The application form will be submitted through offline mode only. There is no online facility will be provided by the authority.
- All the details asked in the application form must be filled in very carefully by the candidates.
- Candidates have to attach self-attested photocopies of the following documents mentioned below along with the application form:
- Admit Card of HSLC Examination.
- Admit Card of 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- Mark-sheet of 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- If in case, the result of 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination is awaited, then candidates can submit the mark sheet after the result declaration.
- However, candidates have to write their NSEE Roll Number on top of the said mark-sheet and submit the same to the Office of the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland, Kohima.
- 3 recent passport size photograph with the name written on the back of the photographs one of which is to be pasted on the application form.
- Certificate of Indigenous Inhabitant of Nagaland (if applicable)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Certificate (if applicable)
- Backward Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Head of the Department specifying the year and the date of the father/mother joining in Nagaland- in case of children of non-local State Govt. employees/All India Service Officers borne on Nagaland Cadre.
- Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 200/- as an application fee (non-refundable) in cash along with the application form.
- There is no correction facility will be provided by the authority, therefore, candidates should fill the name of the courses in order of their preference very carefully.
- Applicants have to submit the duly filled application form in person or by post at:
Directorate of Technical Education (Below Nagaland Civil Secretariat Complex, Thizama Road)
Kohima, Nagaland: PIN 797004
NSEE 2020 Admit Card
The provisional admit card of NSEE 2020 shall be issued on the scheduled date at the office of NBSE.
- Candidates are informed to collect the provisional admit card personally.
- Applicants must download their Hall Ticket before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must bring their downloaded admit card at the exam centre as the authority will not allow appearing in the exam if the Admission Ticket will not be shown to the invigilator.
- Duplicate Admit Card shall not be issued at the Examination Centres. Hence, do not forget to carry the Admission Card.
- After downloading it, just check the correctness of details printed on it.
NSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the NSEE 2020 exam pattern before starting their preparation as it will give them the idea of exam structure. The complete format of Nagaland State Entrance Examination given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (PBT).
- Duration: Candidates will get 180 minutes (three hours) to complete the exam.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of Objective type questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 180 questions.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
NSEE 2020 Answer Key
The NSEE 2020 Answer Key will be available in the Office Notice Board and on the website www.nbsenagaland.com.
- For any challenge against the answer key, candidates have to submit an application to the Board with a fee of Rs 500/- per question.
- The challenge fee shall be refunded if the candidate’s claim will be accepted by the authority.
- Also, a candidate will have to give proof in favour of challenge.
- If the authority will find the answer to be correct then the fee will be refunded.
- Also, it will display the final answer key against which no objection will be accepted.
NSEE 2020 Highlights
Applicants can check the summary of NSEE 2020 below in the given table:
|Exam Name||Nagaland State Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Nagaland, Kohima|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|NSEE Official Website||http://dtenagaland.org.in/|
National Society for Experiential Education(NSEE) is established in the year 1971. It is a non-profit membership association of business, educators, and community leaders. NSEE supports the learning process for ethical development, personal growth, career exploration, civic and social responsibility. It also serves as a national resource center for improvement and development of experiential education programs nationwide.