NSEE 2020 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Nagaland, Kohima. The candidates will be enrolled in Para Medical/Agri and Allied Degree Courses. Nagaland State Entrance Examination 2020 is organised once every year at the State Level. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in NSEE entrance exam. The candidates must fill the application form on time. Also, the candidates must go through the complete article to know more about NSEE 2020.
NSEE 2020 Application Form
NSEE 2020 Application form will be release on the official website of DTE. The last date of submission of NSEE application will be in April 2020. Candidates can go through the information given below before filling the application form:
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official website.
- Application form will be submit through offline mode only. There is no online facility will be provided by the authority.
- All the details asked in the application form must be fill in very carefully by the candidates.
- Candidates have to attach self-attested photo copies of the following documents mentioned below along with the application form:
- Admit Card of HSLC Examination.
- Admit Card of 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- Mark-sheet of 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- If in case, result of 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination is awaited, then candidates can submit the marksheet after the result declaration.
- However, candidates have to write their NSEE Roll Number on top of the said mark-sheet and submit the same to the Office of the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland, Kohima.
- 3 recent passport size photograph with name written on the back of the photographs one of which is to be pasted on the application form.
- Certificate of Indigenous Inhabitant of Nagaland (if applicable)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Certificate (if applicable)
- Backward Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Head of the Department specifying the year and the date of the father/mother joining in Nagaland- in case of children of non-local State Govt. employees/All India Service Officers borne on Nagaland Cadre.
- Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 200/- as an application fee (non-refundable) in cash along with the application form.
- There is no correction facility will be provided by the authority, therefore, candidates should fill the name of the courses in order of their preference very carefully.
- Applicants have to submit the duly filled application form in person or by post at:
Directorate of Technical Education (Below Nagaland Civil Secretariat Complex, Thizama Road)
Kohima, Nagaland: PIN 797004
Note: Download the Nagaland State Entrance Examination Form Here.
NSEE 2020 Admit Card
The provisional admit card of NSEE 2020 shall be issued on schedule date at the office of NBSE.
- Candidates are informed to collect the provisional admit card personally.
- Applicants must download their Hall Ticket before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates must bring their downloaded admit card at the exam center as the authority will not allow to appear in the exam if the Amdission Ticket will not be shown to the invigilator.
- Duplicate Admit Card shall not be issued at the Examination Centres. Hence, do not forget to carry the Admission Card.
- After downloading it, must check the correctness of details printed on it.
NSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the NSEE 2020 exam pattern before starting their preparation as it will give them the idea of exam structure. The complete format of Nagaland State Entrance Examination given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conduct in offline mode (PBT).
- Duration: Candidates will get 180 minutes (three hours) to complete the exam.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of Objective type questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 questions.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
NSEE 2020 Answer Key
The NSEE 2020 Answer Key will be available in the Office Notice Board and on the website www.nbsenagaland.com.
- For any challenge against the answer key, candidates have to submit an application to the Board with a fee of Rs 500/- per question.
- The challenge fee shall be refunded if the candidate’s claim will be accepted by the authority.
- Also, a candidate will have to give a proof in favour of challenge.
NSEE 2020 Result
Nagaland Board of School Education will announce the result of NSEE 2020 exam in the month of May on its official website.
- All the selected candidates will be directed to submit their acceptance or refusal letter to the office of the undersigned.
- Candidates who do not submit their acceptance will be considered to have declined the seat alloted to them and their seat will be offered to other candidates in the merit list.
Courses offered through NSEE
On qualifying this exma the applicants will get admission into below mentioned courses:
- B.V. Sc. & A.H.
- B. Sc. (Agri)
- B. Sc. (Fishery)
- B. Sc. (MLT)
- B. Sc. (Forestry)
- B. Sc. (Seri)
- B. Sc. (Horti)
- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- B. Sc. (Pharm)
- B. Sc. (RIT)
- B. Sc. (O.O.T)
- B. Sc. Home Science (Self Finance)
NSEE 2020 Highlights
Applicants can check the summary of NSEE 2020 below in the given table:
||Nagaland State Entrance Examination
||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Nagaland, Kohima
|Level of Exam