NSI Admission Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 19 April 2021. The last date to apply for NSI is 25 June 2021. It is a National Level examination for admissions to PG programs offered by the National Sugar Institute, Kanpur. NSI-ADMISSION TEST is conducted once a year. For PG programs, exams are usually conducted in June, every year. The National Sugar Institute is held to provide admission to the candidates in various postgraduate diploma programs and certificate courses in the field of Sugar Technology, Sugar Engineering, Industrial Fermentation, and Alcohol Technology, etc.Go through the article to know more information related to NSI Admission Test 2021 Application Form.
- NSI Admission Test 2021 Application Form has released on 19 April 2021.
- The last date to apply is 14 May 2021 and 04 June 2021 respectively for foreign and Indian students. Candidates can apply here-Apply Now.
NSI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Important Dates
Application form availability
|19 April 2021|
Submission of online/ offline application form
14 May 2021
04 June 2021
Last date of receiving receipts at NSI, Kanpur
|11 June 2021|
NSI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Application Form
The Application form is available by online mode at the official website of respective authority and in offline mode too. All the Applicants are advised to check the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about NSI-ADMISSION TEST-2021 from this page before filling the application form.
Important Documents for NSI ADMISSION TEST 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared. Here we have listed the required documents, check it and must keep ready before applying for NSI Admission Test 2021
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
Qualifying examination certificate
As proof for date of birth
The payment of fees as per your category
Self-attested from the appropriate authority in the rank of D.M./Collector/S.D.M./Tehsildar, with legible seal
Defence category candidates need to submit the self-attested copy of the certificate from Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, Delhi/Secretary, Rajya/Zila Sainik Board /Officer In-charge, Records office/Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate
NSI-ADMISSION TEST 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of NSI-ADMISSION TEST-2021 can be paid in offline mode via demand draft. The demand draft is made in favour of “Director, National Sugar Institute” payable at Kanpur. The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances. Application fee for various courses is given below:
How to fill an NSI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for NSI ADMISSION TEST 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. Following are the procedure for filling the NSI 2021 application form
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of JET 2021.
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Register yourself by filling the personal information of the candidate and after that, you will get a user id and password.
- Login to your account and start filling the rest of the application form carefully.
Step 2-Enter Details:
- Enter all the educational details.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 3-Download: Download the duly filled application form from the official website.
Step 4-Print out:
- Cross-check all the details and self-attest every document.
- Attach all the academic qualification mark sheets and certificates and the candidate’s recent colour photograph
Step 5-Make Payment:
- The fee payment will be done by a demand draft of the respective category in favour of “Director, National Sugar Institute” payable at Kanpur.
- Attach the demand draft with the application form.
Secure all the forms and documents into an envelope and send the package to the following address:
Director, National Sugar Institute
NSI ADMISSION TEST 2021 Application Correction
No correction window will be provided for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be very careful in filling their details to avoid any errors which may result in cancellation of their application.