NSI Admission Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria should be reviewed by every applicant before applying for the exam. This part determines if the candidate is eligible for the NSI Admission Test 2021 exam or not. The National Sugar Institute Kanpur Admission Test, or NSI Admission Test 2023, is held by the National Sugar Institute of India (NSI). At the national level, the test is performed once a year. The NSI admissions test is a three-hour-long offline examination. Applicants who pass this exam will be admitted to a variety of certificate programmes, postgraduate diploma programmes, and fellowship programmes.
Applicants may read the entire post to get more about the NSI Admission Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
here and the other details regarding the Application Form NSI Test 2023 Details
NSI Admission Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We've provided information on the qualifying criteria for each course below, and we've highlighted a few of them:
Each course requires a separate set of qualifications. Check out the following information:
Sugar Technology [ANSI (ST)] PG Diploma Course of Associateship of National Sugar Institute [ANSI (ST)]:
- The candidate must have a B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering) degree.
- While taking the tests, the candidate must have studied the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, or Engineering.
Sugar Engineering [ANSI (SE)] PG Diploma Course of Associateship of the National Sugar Institute:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree or A.M.I.E in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics from The Institution of Engineers, India.
DIFAT (Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology):
- A B.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or Biochemistry as one of the disciplines is required to apply for this programme.
- Applicants must have a B.Tech. in Bio-Technology/Chemical Engineering certificate OR a B.S. in Bio-Technology/Chemical Engineering certificate.
- A Bio-Chemical Engineering degree is required of the candidate.
Sugarcane Productivity & Maturity Management [DSPMM] PG Diploma Course:
- The candidate must hold a B. Sc./B.Sc. Agriculture degree.
DIIPA (Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation and Process Automation):
- The candidate must have finished graduation or hold an A.M.I.E qualification from The Institution of Engineers, India in order to enrol in this programme.
Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics, Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Control are all examples of degree streams.
DQCES (Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Control and Environmental Science):
- Candidates must hold certificates such as (B.Sc. with Environmental Science/B.Sc. (Bio-Technology) / B.Tech. with Environmental Science / B.Tech. with Environmental Science / B.Tech. with Environmental Science / B.Tech. with Environmental Science / B.Tech. with Environmental Science / B.Tech. with Environmental (Bio-Technology)
- Applicants must have completed coursework in physics, chemistry, math, or zoology, botany, and chemistry.
SBCC (Sugar Boiling Certificate Course):
- If you want to apply for this programme, you must have completed your SSC or HSC in the Science stream.
- The applicant must have completed one year of agricultural work satisfactorily. Exp: – One season of pan-operation in a vacuum pan sugar production (at least 3 months).
Certificate programme in sugar engineering. [SECC]:
- In order to apply for this course, the candidate must have a diploma in mechanical, production, electrical, or electrical and electronics engineering.
Quality Control Certificate Course [CCQC]:
- The applicant must have graduated from high school with a science major.
- During their studies, candidates must have studied PCM topics as their primary subjects.
NSI Admission Test 2023 Exam Dates
|Application Form Available||To Be Announced|
|Offline application form fees submit date||To Be Announced|
|Online application form fee submit date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Announced|
|NSI Admission Test 2023 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
NSI 2023 Application Form
The following are the details for the application form:
- Candidates can apply both offline and online through the official website of NSI Kanpur's Education division.
- When it comes to filling out the Application form, candidates must first register on the website.
- Send a Demand Draft in the amount of Rs. 250/– payable to Director, NSI, Kanpur.
- Send a Rs. 300 money order to the Director, NSI Kanpur 208017.
- Before submitting the application form, please read all of the instructions.
NSI 2023 Application Fee
The application cost for applicants is as follows:
- The application fee for general and UBC applicants will be Rs 1500, and for SC/ST applicants would be Rs 1000.
NSI Admission 2023 Selection Procedure and Seat Intake
Candidates can examine the number of seats available in the National Sugar Institute's Kanpur course. The Admission Test/Personal Interview is used to select Indian students. Foreign category applicants, on the other hand, are not needed to take an entrance examination, and admission to the courses listed below is on a first-come, first-served basis. Foreign category candidates are admitted based on their merit, subject to meeting the required educational qualifications and other requirements.